“Not so clean bathroom!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
Ranked #144 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was not my firt time at Emabassy. It is a good hotel but this time I did not find a clean bathroom. Some towels had hair on them and just looked dirty. The toilet the same... but overall, it is still a good hotel. It definitely needs some up keeping though.
The location is great! It attends to my family needs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love staying at Embassy Suites, mainly because of the great breakfast offerings and the space in the suites. This hotel did live up to that expectation. Our room however had a very musty smell to it when we checked in, which stuck with it through the two day stay. It just made the room seem not very clean. Also the hot tub was set at a temperature that could boil lobsters, if necessary. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, with directions and dinner recommendations. Breakfast staff were also quite friendly. The staff at the managers reception seemed hurried and a bit bothered by their duties. The location of this hotel is excellent, in a good area within walking distance to the MARTA station and lots of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
KerensaW, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your review of the opportunity with your guest room. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to freshen our guest rooms. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you and your family endured while staying with us. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area. We would love another chance to provide a great stay to you all. Thank you again for your review. .

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am writing this review a few months late but i felt compelled to share my wonderful experience at the Embassy Suites in Buckhead. Myself and a group of friends stood at the hotel in september during the weekend of the Music Midtown Festival and we couldnt ask more from a hotel. Upon checking in we were greeted at the reception area they were extremly kind giving us recommendations on fun places to eat and a few bars in the area that had trivia that evening.
Our room was on the thirteenth floor the rooms were well equiped with modern televisons and furninshings and comfortable beddings.
Every morning the hotel had a full breakfast with made to order omalettes, pankakes, waffles, home fries ect. The breakfast was better then expected and we had no problems with long lines or uncleaniness that other reviews have stated and we were there on a busy weekend. In fact the manager on duty in charge of breakfast made sure tables were cleared and everything was in tip top shape. In the evenings there is also a managers reception hour with free beer wine and cocktails along with chips and dip, The bartender nazuel was excellent we went above and beyond service was excellent, in fact everyone from the front desk staff, to the cooks bell men bartenders and drivers went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable could not say enough about how well we were treated . If ever i return to atlanta I will not hesitate to return to this hotel

Room Tip: Buckhead is a nice area in atlanta, with many food options for a quick snack i would recommend the j...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was here for the first time on business. Overall a good location and very quiet for my trip. Room was generally clean, but the bathroom corners around the tub were a what I would have expected at a "fuzzy's motor court". The front desk staff was friendly and professional. The wait staff at the breakfast and happy hour were exceptional!

2  Thank jtavessuede
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love the spacious rooms and location. The service was also outstanding. The one drawback was late night dining access. The Ruth Chris closes early and there are few options. All in all it was a pleasant stay. Valet services we pretty quick.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cecilflournoy
Reviewed December 15, 2012

It's hard to imagine that an Embassy Suites brand property in such a great part of Atlanta would be such a mess. I stayed with my wife recently for one night on points and would definitely not return. Staff was friendly, but the room was just gross. Stains on furniture, dirty bathroom, hair all over the living room table, and a glass that was made to look like it was freshly cleaned although it had some sort of liquid in it. I read the other reviews and though that people were being too picky, but there are too many other good options in Buckhead to put up with this kind of room.

2  Thank MattbPR
KerensaW, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for 1 week while in Atlanta for work. The room was nice, I like that I had more space than just a bedroom. The bathroom was spacious. My only complaint is the breakfast in the morning. The silverware is stored in round holes that you reach in and grab what you need, after reaching several times I could not find a knife that didn't have dried food on it. THen I noticed that the silverware was sitting in murky muddy water at the bottom of the holes. I was so disgusted I never ate there using silverware. I grabbed a bagel from the self-service area one time and that's all. Highly disappointing and off-putting.

1  Thank TraveIinG
KerensaW, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our breakfast staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.