My friend who I see in October every year couldn't stay with me this visit due to business obligations so I stayed with them in their suite at Embassy Suites Galleria. I was surprised by the design of the hotel, and though the lobby was not overly glamarous, the suite was quite nice. Compact, yet spacious with everything in a convenient place. The living room had a sleeper sofa, comfy chairs, large ottoman, big screen TV and large work desk. Between the living room and bedroom was a kitchenette, small fridge and microwave on one side and a sink and cabinet on the other. A large closet was across from the spacious bathroom. There was a door separating the bedroom from the living area and the bedroom itself was quite large with a comfortable king bed, a small desk and large screen TV. The hotel design was great - a triangle shape with the suites all opening off open hallways that over looked the atrium area on the ground floor. Glass elevators made the ride to the upper floors pleasant and small tables were tucked into quaint and cozy nooks in the atrium. The lobby boasts a well stocked gift shop and there is a bar on the ground floor. Cleaning staff seemed quite nice and efficient though my friend who is from Europe and has an accent had some difficulty conversing with the maids as they did not seem to speak any English. Egress from the parking lot to Cobb Parkway was easy and traffic was tolerable at any time of day, even rush hour. This hotel is a couple of miles from my office so I would definitely consider it if I needed to check into a hotel for any reason and would certainly recommend it to business travelers or even family members from out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria, you'll wake up every morning to a delicious and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast featuring our signature omelets. At night, be sure to stop by our Evening Reception to mingle with other guests and enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks.We are conveniently located across from the Cobb Galleria Centre, perfect for business travelers and leisure travelers looking to attend shows at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. With easy access to many highways, getting to local area attractions is a breeze! Our hotel features spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, 2 televisions, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and work desk with two telephones and data port. Stay in touch during your stay with complimentary Internet access. Make the Embassy Suites Atlanta-Galleria hotel your home away from home while visiting the Atlanta, GA area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Atlanta Galleria Hotel