My partner and I are in wheelchairs and were in town to do a performance at the Abilities Expo for people with disabilities taking place at the Cobb Galleria. So we needed a hotel that was accessible and close to the Galleria, the Embassy Suites was perfect because it was both. However that was just a start of our great experience. Upon our arrival we met Sherri Shepherd that was exciting. Then we got our rooms. The rooms were nice had a refrigerator and microwave which came in handy for my bottle water obsession. We travel a lot and sometimes stay in hotels with no refrigerators and I’m always stuck drinking warm water so I was very happy to have a one in my room. The room also had a beautiful flat screen TV that I enjoyed channel surfing on and watching the local news. The bathroom was huge I could fit my wheelchair and shower chair and I still had space to move around. Now to get to my favorite item in the room, which was the bed! It was gigantic and super comfortable! The big soft pillows were also so comfortable I didn’t want to get out of bed the morning of my performance. However, I had to if I wanted to catch the complementary breakfast every morning. And this wasn’t your regular bagel and coffee deal, I’m talking about a full cook to order breakfast you know omelets, bacon, home fries, French toast pancakes etc, and it was delicious too! And if that wasn’t enough in the evening the hotel also gives a free complimentary “happy hour” style drinks for guest. On one of the nights there was even a complimentary massage in the lobby. I don’t know what more you can ask for from a hotel. I was almost beginning to think I was like on some all-inclusive resort paid trip. Overall if you are in need of some rest & relaxation or just need a cozy place to stay while you are visiting Atlanta the Embassy suites is definitely the place. And the show was great by the way..Tapwaterz - 4 Wheel City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria, you'll wake up every morning to a delicious and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast featuring our signature omelets. At night, be sure to stop by our Evening Reception to mingle with other guests and enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks.We are conveniently located across from the Cobb Galleria Centre, perfect for business travelers and leisure travelers looking to attend shows at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. With easy access to many highways, getting to local area attractions is a breeze! Our hotel features spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, 2 televisions, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and work desk with two telephones and data port. Stay in touch during your stay with complimentary Internet access. Make the Embassy Suites Atlanta-Galleria hotel your home away from home while visiting the Atlanta, GA area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Atlanta Galleria Hotel