1,420 results
All reviewsevening receptionthe cobb energy centermade to order breakfastatlanta galleriacomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffliving roomfamily reunionbusiness tripindoor poolshuttle servicefree shuttledefinitely stay here againmallcumberlandinterstate
Reviewed March 31, 2017

My sisters and I stayed at this location while vacationing in Atlanta. We love being able to spread out in the suites.

This hotel is very clean and contemporary. While some like the steel, cold look, I prefer the greenery in other locations, but that didn't hinder the comfort of my stay.

The breakfast was wonderful...a great selection of items.

Karen at the desk was professional and as the employee the night before at another location, had a good sense of humor. She handled several customers standing in line pleasantly. Cody in the morning was just as courteous.

The parking charge was a bummer, as another reviewer stated. At the same time, this location is within close range of several restaurants and office spaces.

We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Smaller hotel than most Embassy Suites I have stayed at - but don't let that fool you. This hotel was clean, had great ammenties and a very personable staff. The hotel restaurant was excellent and the newly re-decorated rooms are beautiful. Excellent location to the Cobb Galleria Centre.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 78lynnem
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I stayed here on my way to Orlando. Clean hotel right off the expressway. I used my Hilton Honors points. Upon check out 'everything is taken care of from your points.' I log onto my ccard to find an $8 SELF PARK CHARGE. It's $8 - not the biggest deal.....but seriously a fee for parking my own car. Way to nickel and dime 'valued customers'.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2017

A weekend I will never forget Although only 2 of us of a group of 6 stayed at the Embassy. We had the best room the best staff the best food the best location. ts already agreed a pond that we all staying at E.S. on our next weekend get away.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2017

As usual, this location continued to be excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and spacious, breakfast in the AM is good. No negatives here, also a very convenient location for business, dining or fun!

Room Tip: suites are spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business