I cannot say enough good things about this hotel.
The staff were all friendly. Always smiling faces and offers of service. We were offered help with luggage, food, etc.
The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Ithink they've been recently remodeled. Housekeeping was thorough and efficient. The hotel was quiet.
Breakfast with great with friendly staff, good food, and almost no line. When I told the chef I was taking some pancakes up to the room for my kids he even wrapped them in foil to keep them warm. Then another nice gentleman on staff offered to help me carry the food to the room. The managers reception likewise had very friendly staff. The only snack at the reception is popcorn, so don't come too hungry. The drinks were great though, and they even had about six different non-alcoholic flavored drinks that the kids enjoyed trying.
The exercise room looks brand new with 2 nice ellipticals, several nice treadmills, and lots of weight equipment. I especially enjoyed the 2 large flat screen televisions mounted from the ceiling in front of the ellipticals/treadmills. Pool and hot tub was also nice (though hot tub could have been just a bit warmer). There were also 2 saunas which I did not use.
Location of this hotel is very convenient. Close to a nice mall and shopping/dining and also an easy 10-15 minute drive downtown or out to the Buckhead area.
We had previously stayed at an another Embassy Suites in north Atlanta (you can read my bad review of that place elsewhere), but now we've found a new Atlanta home for our frequent trips to visit family.
Thanks again, Galleria Embassy Suites !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria, you'll wake up every morning to a delicious and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast featuring our signature omelets. At night, be sure to stop by our Evening Reception to mingle with other guests and enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks.We are conveniently located across from the Cobb Galleria Centre, perfect for business travelers and leisure travelers looking to attend shows at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. With easy access to many highways, getting to local area attractions is a breeze! Our hotel features spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, 2 televisions, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and work desk with two telephones and data port. Stay in touch during your stay with complimentary Internet access. Make the Embassy Suites Atlanta-Galleria hotel your home away from home while visiting the Atlanta, GA area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Atlanta Galleria Hotel