“Great hotel”

Ranked #38 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great hotel”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night as a stop over on the way to the mountains. Hotel was full but clean and friendly. Breakfast was great as usual and the rooms were perfect. The bathrooms were updated and nice and the bedding was great. Had a great view of the mountains also.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Jaydog72

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Centre, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, wish we could have had more time at your Hotel. Will definitely use Hilton's Family Hotel in the future. Thank you for making us feel like family, with the comforts of home.

Natchez, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I would stay again and recommend to all to stay. The breakfast was awesome, the evening reception was great and the customer service was excellent. The hotel is also located right down the street in walking distance to the mall. There also a few outdoor shops next door and some of my favorite shops.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Luverne, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel stay was great! The complimentary breakfast was scheduled for 7a but when it was made mentioned that we had to be at our destination at 630a the hotel made arrangements for us to receive our breakfast at 6a. The hotel was very accommodating when concerns or issues presented themselves. The staff were friendly and caring.

Leesburg, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Embassy Suites. The hotel staff were extremely friendly, and professional. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The breakfast was superb. The hotel was very clean. My overall stay was excellent!!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The area is good, the hotel was nice, big, and clean. Staff was welcoming. My kids and I thought breakfast was good, especially the made to order omelet.

We reserved a 2 room king suite with a sofa bed $119.00 a night for two nights.
The room was clean and spacious for our needs. The king bed was in a seperate room for the adults and kids slept on sofa bed. We first stayed in room 404. We noticed the central air wasn't barely blowing any cool air. Almost in the middle of the first night my kids woke up sweating as did my wife and I.

I went to the front counter and they said all they could do was switch our room. Well at 2am we packed up to room 808. Then got the sleeping kids and made them move to new room. We set the temp on 60 degrees and around 6am it wasn't burning hot but around room temp.

2 issues were that they didn't offer and help in moving our rooms. It took 2 hours to pack and lug it 4 floors above us.

Second, nobody spoke with us or apologized for our misrible night. Not even a sorry! If I was the manager I would of took that nights charge off.

Even when I complained about the second room being hot as well. They offered to change rooms again. So my family and I took a trip to Walgreens instead of going out somewhere fun. And we purchased to box fans at $30 each just so we can feel air in our room.

We still has to pay the full bill of $271.00 which was a slap in the face.

I would stay here again if the air is fixed.

Also the pool was a brown color and the chlorine is so strong in burned the eyes of my kids and us. The Smell made me neaseous when I returned to room.

In the past I have had on positive experiences with Embassy suites.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Paul G
Newport News, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My stay at the Galleria Em Suites was slightly above average. It would have made well above average if the cooling system in the hotel had not had issues. The room was clean, odor free, and well furnished. The staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast was well optioned with great coffee. Shopping and places to eat are mostly within walking distance and shuttle is always available to go to locations father away. Shuttle drivers were pleasant and knew the area well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business