I'm not some kind of nut or anything, but during my two week stay here some strange stuff happened. The first night in 328 while asleep, i was woken up at about 3am by something tapping my leg(Felt like somebody tapping it trying t get my attention). Door was locked and I was by myself. I woke with a start, and felt really alarmed. Wrote it off as a fluke, went back to sleep. Next two nights...i awake at aroun 2-3am in a cold sweat, however, the room is a comfortable temp(This has never happened to me before). Fourth fifth and sixth nights...I had people staying in the room with me. And there were no issues. The very next night after they left. I was falling asleep and was in between consciousness, facing the wall..and somethign started tapping and rooting around behind me. I turned around immediately(I had the heavy curtains open but the sheer ones closed, so light was coming in from outside street lights) and saw nothing. But needless to say i was alarmed. I finished out the night...very uncomfortable.
The next day I moved rooms. When i approached the clerk at the desk, she asked me why I wanted to move and which room i was in. I was a little vague as i didt wat her to think me a nut. So i said I am just not comfortable in that room...room 328. She just looked at me and said, no problem we will move you right away. Once I moved rooms...all was well and the hotel in general is very good. Clean and for the most part well laid out.
One complaint i did have was the cost of the washer and dryer. I had to spend $6 to wash and dry a load of clothes. Thats a little high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria, you'll wake up every morning to a delicious and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast featuring our signature omelets. At night, be sure to stop by our Evening Reception to mingle with other guests and enjoy complimentary cocktails and snacks.We are conveniently located across from the Cobb Galleria Centre, perfect for business travelers and leisure travelers looking to attend shows at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. With easy access to many highways, getting to local area attractions is a breeze! Our hotel features spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, 2 televisions, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and work desk with two telephones and data port. Stay in touch during your stay with complimentary Internet access. Make the Embassy Suites Atlanta-Galleria hotel your home away from home while visiting the Atlanta, GA area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta
- Embassy Suites Atlanta
- Atlanta Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Atlanta Galleria Hotel