This "hotel" is a shocker - we booked a pet friendly hotel room to find:
- bathroom door with hole kicked through
- peeling paint in shower/most convicts would probably be squeamish taking a shower
- gray mattresses, hidden by unwashed sheets,
- thick layer of white powder (presumably insecticide) on the carpet.
- reception with "bullet proof style glass screen"
The hotel is in a rough neighborhood, and is more like a doss house for the down and out.
Avoid this place at all costs!! We left and got a room at the Amerisuites for double the cost, but about 10x the quality. Really, this place is not worth it!!