1,344 results
All reviewswaffle housefront deskshuttle serviceindoor poolbusiness triphotel restaurantvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayfitness centerdorseypublixmeetinginterstateconferencemallatl
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night for Braves game. Hotel was very clean. Location was great and offered free shuttle to and from Braves game. No free breakfast, but there is a Waffle House right next door. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Scott_Hauswirth, Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Chad H.,

Thank you for staying with us! We hope you enjoyed the game! Next time, try our buffet. :)

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We tried checking in at 8PM and was told that our room was not ready. We were told that they were completely booked for the week, but I made my reservation months ago so my arrival shouldn't be a surprise. No one seemed thrilled about providing customer service. The kids had fun at the pool and the room was clean.

Room Tip: free wifi is not dependable
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear fy8910,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience! I apologize that your room was not ready upon your arrival. There is no excuse for not providing exceptional customer service. We will look to improve based on your feedback!

Please join us again!

Thanks for being our guest.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed July 22, 2017

My daughters team stayed there for 3 days for a tournament. Rooms were hot, AC had to not be working right. Front desk said it was because it was hot outside...really? Never recieved maid service once and when I stopped at the front desk to ask why no one has serviced our room I was told we had to ask for it...I have never heard of that but maybe that should be told wwhen you check in...it just seemed like the front desk didnt want to be bothered with anything...we stay in georgia for tournaments all the time so next time we know not to stay here. I have it 3 stars because the hotel was nice and close to alot of things to do. To bad though that the service was terrible or I would have came back next time in Georgia

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

David,
Please accept my sincere apologies for your recent experience. The good news is that we have replaced our entire AC system at the hotel! I will look into the servicing of your room and as to why you received the explanation that you did. Certainly, you do not need to ask for your room to be serviced. The only items that are not replaced daily are your linens and towels, which are changed every 3 days or by request. I will also follow up with our desk staff to ensure we are providing great customer service 100% of the time! We value you as our guest and look to improve our operation based on your feedback.

Please give us another shot! :)

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Staff is incredible, food is great, rooms comfortable. But Jay is definitely the best host ever. He kept everyone engaged, excitied and laughing. Awesome guy the trip would not have been as fun without him. Lots of close places to go see and lots of things to do.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your positive feedback. I will be sure to recognize Jay for his outstanding impression!

We look forward to welcoming you back!