“Best Hotel in my Life”

Ranked #117 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Mobile, AL
“Best Hotel in my Life”
Reviewed June 20, 2007

This was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Every time I come in at night my sheets was folded back like it was a 5 star hotel. They even offer the breakfast free. The staff members were so helpful and easy going. I will definitly recommend this hotel to anyone. Even if it wasn't for a business stay. So far it's my 4th time going and I have enjoyed it every time.

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothong
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2006

Stayed here a couple of nights in 2004 on business and had a pleasant stay. Went up this year to visit my son who was working in the area, temporarily. I remembered my stay in 2004 and stopped by to see if they had a room. They had availibility, but no discounts of which I qualify for several. I took the room because it was late. The room was O.K. but the bed was miserable....way too soft. When I laid down, my feet were higher than my head and the sheets wouldn't stay in place. I tried to move to another room but was told there were none available. I hope they got rid of that mattress.

• Stayed May 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed August 2, 2004

I just stayed at the Courtyard Marietta Windy Hill at the end of last week for business, and it was typical of the others that I have stayed in before - clean and geared towards the business-traveler. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The biggest problem I had was that I couldn't find the elevator, so it was a pain dragging my heavy luggage down steps. Also, my desk lamp wasn't working, and the ironing board from my room was missing, but these were quickly rectified. (I didn't even ask them to fix the desk lamp.) I would recommend staying there if on business.

10 Thank sam364
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill? Share your experiences!