“Artmore Hotel lives up the hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Wylie, Texas
“Artmore Hotel lives up the hype”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

I traveled to Atlanta last week for business and decided to stay at the Artmore Hotel.

The price was the same as the other hotel I was planning to stay in…and the hotel looked much more interesting than the Courtyard. A Courtyard is a Courtyard right? The Artmore isn’t a Courtyard.

The Artmore touts itself as a unique hotel that “prides itself on delivering a personalized guest experience, not previously seen in a Midtown Atlanta hotel.” Now…I’ve not stayed at any other Midtown Atlanta hotel…but the Artmore definitely lives up to being unique….in a good way.

The hotel lives up to the hype. This is a great little boutique hotel that can make travel much more comfortable and much more enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Dear ericdbrown, thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us, and that you recognized that the Artmore truly is a unique and different hotel. I am looking forward to sharing this with our team. Please come back soon!

Warm Regards,

Michael Halpner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (440)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

One of my best friends took me to Atlanta for my birthday and we stayed at the Artmore. What a great place! It was in the perfect location for where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see.

The entire staff was fantastic. They're friendly, attentive and very informative about the areaa you want to go sightseeing in. One of the front desk clerks, Nick, recommended Highland Tap for dinner. Well done Nick, well done! Best hamburger I've ever eaten in my life! The staff treats you as if you were a guest in their own home, not just another paying customer at some generic hotel.

The room was comfortable, as were the beds. And although our room faced the side street (no big deal for us at all), it was a very quite place. To be honest, I don't think I've slept that well in a while!

When I visit Atlanta again, I will definitely be staying at this fantastic little gem!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2010
Wow Prepslayer! Welcome to the family! I am so happy that you had a chance to stay with us, and that we had an opportunity to convert you over to being one of our fans! I look forward to sharing this review with the entire team, and especially Nick for making sure you had a tasty burger while you were in Atlanta. Thanks again, and please hurry back so we can make some more suggestions and happy memories for you!

Travel Safe,

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

Took a chance and booked a night at The Artmore Hotel...using tripadvisor comments and other online reviews. The staff were extremely hospitable, from when we checked in (simple things like holding open the door) until we checked out (had our car waiting for us). The hotel grounds were amazing. Clean inside and out. Easy access to all things Atlanta. The rates are good and provide excellent value. There is a charge for parking (approx $15) but we planned on utilizing public transportation & cab service so it wasn't an issue for us (both services are convenient to the hotel). We felt safe and slept peacefully. Overall, our stay at The Artmore Hotel exceeded what I had hoped for. When I return to Atlanta, I will be staying at The Artmore.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Thanks for taking the time to write this review Henrybug! I am glad that you took the time to do some research, and decided to give us a try! I am also glad that you have added your voice to the fold of our guests who have discovered what a unique and truly friendly place our hotel is. Please consider the Artmore your home in Atlanta!

Safe Travels,

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2010

We arrived not knowing what to expect. We came up from the backside and it looked like an old factory or something. Then we pulled around to the front and it resembled a cool svelte California hotel or something. We went inside and were greeted by 2 very nice gentlemen and the lobby was extremely modern with a very tranquil lighting. I asked if the room had two double beds since I booked a standard double and the man said that of course, you have a 2 bedroom penthouse suite....I was like OOOOKKKKK !!! We took the elevator up after walking through the older antique feeling hallways and when I opened the door we were blown away. This place is amazing if you like boutique hotels. The place has an antique feel but modern amenities and design....really posh by my standards. It was a 2 story 2 bedroom penthouse type suite with an amazing view of downtown through angled windows. Two queen beds in one room and a king bed in another. LCD tvs in every room, fullsize stainless refrig, stove, microwave, fully stocked drinks and alocohol in fridge, mini bar. The downstairs is a full living room with the kitchen. When you go upstairs the floors creak and I LOVED that....the ambience of this place is like being at home except much cooler hehehee. I love the Artmore and will most definitely return !!!! ENJOY !!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Baseballfan2010
Hey there Baseballfan2010, thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us. We too love the fact that the exterior of the building, which was built in 1924, is such a handsome example of spanish influenced architecture. It truly is a 'wow" moment when you walk into the Artmore, and see our brand new lobby and bar. It is an unexpected treat. I am also glad that you had a chance to experience one of our two bedroom penthouses. This is a truly unique type of room, and the Artmore is the only hotel that has it! Please hurry back so we can take great care of you once again.

Travel Safe,

Minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

This is a very nice boutique hotel that's reasonable. The bed was comfortable, the decor was nice and simple, and it was clean. In the room, the wireless wasn't the fastest (it was better at the bar), but was good enough. The business center was small, but I it did the job. This place is a bit out of the way (near the High Art Museum), but I found it quiet and relaxing. (It was nice to be away from the glut of hotels for World Congress Center conference attendees.) The food at the bar was good, and the hotel staff were polite and attentive. This is a refurbished hotel, so the rooms and bathroom are smaller than what you get at a modern hotel (especially a 4 or 5 star hotel). The patio area looked great, but I didn't get a chance to spend time there. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2010
Thanks so much Minnie_n for taking the time to share some feedback about your experience with us. I am so glad that you had a good stay with us, and some fantastic things to say about our team, and our the food you tried at the bar. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team. Please come back soon so you can spend some time in our fabulous courtyard, and can try one of our other rooms. One of the great things about the Artmore is that our building used to be an upscale apartment house, so many of our rooms are oversized. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hurry back!

Asheville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

Dudes,

You can't beat this place. Superb design, outstanding staff, great attention to detail, and all for about the price of the Holiday Inn. Don't tell too many friends or the word will be out and the prices will double.

Word of note, if you have tradition tastes and want all sorts of frills and floral wall paper, this hotel may not have the right aesthetic for you.

T.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Thanks Triphux for taking the time to write this review! I am glad you had a great experience at the Artmore, and that you recognized that we provide a value over most of the boring "chain" hotels, and on top of that, we provide a much cooler experience. Please come back again soon!

Waitsfield, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

My partner and I traveled to Atlanta recently and had the pleasure of staying at the Artmore. From the moment we entered we knew this was going to be a drastically different experience from one of those chain hotels. The smiles on the employees faces was such a welcome thing to see. Then when we saw our room, we were truly overwhelmed. It was clean, large and beautiful. The orchids in the living room and bathroom were a touch neither of us expected. We so enjoyed going out onto the patio to have a glass of wine by the fountain. We will defiantly be making a return trip to Atlanta and we would never consider staying anywhere else but the Artmore.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, June 19, 2010
Thank you Bears1824 for writing this great review. I am so glad you had a great experience with us, and I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. Thanks for choosing the Artmore as a place to come out of hibernation! We will be here awaiting your return!

Travel safe,