$103
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$157
$134
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$128
$92
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$169
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$150
$139
Hyatt.com
$1,423
$271
HotelsClick
1,878 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationsitting areapiedmont park
Reviewed December 13, 2009

After doing a ton of research trying to find the perfect hotel for my husband and my 5th anniversary I decided on the Artmore. The good things were that it was directly across from the marta which was nice because the weather was horrible the whole time we were there. The rooms were very nice with a huge comfortable bed. While the hotel only has valet it was fantastic, every time we called to get the car it was there by the time we got downstairs. A few downsides though were while I was excited to see that the hotel was 100% smoke free every time we went down the hall someone was smoking in their room, which made the whole hallway smell like smoke. Also we were on an end room which had no sound barrier on the door at all. Both morning we were awoken very early by our neighbors coming back at night and leaving in the morning. Also breakfast was a little expensive but it is Atlanta.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2009

Thank you so much for choosing the Artmore for your anniversary. We are happy that you chose us, and that your research led you to midtown Atlanta's authentic boutique hotel! I am very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us, and I will share your comments with the entire team. I apologize that you came accross some other guests smoking. We make every effort to deter guests from smoking in the rooms, and we are usually successfull . There is the occasional guest that does continue to smoke, despite our best efforts to curb it. When it does happen, our staff smoke treats the room, and returns it to it's smoke free state. I am sorry that this was a blight on an otherwise good experience. We look forward to having you back on your anniversary next year, or for any other special occasion!

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 29, 2009

The Good- The room was surprisingly modern, the breakfast buffet was pretty good. But just okay nothing to brag about. The courtyard was the best part very different and attractive if it was summertime, we probably would've hung out.

The Bad- The valet service. Nobody was ever outside to pick up the cars, no signage of valet even on duty. We were simply told to leave our keys at the front desk, we had to carry our heavy bags in and out of the car (an inconvenience). The so-called WiFi internet access was never accessed. Front desk staff were choppy, not really friendly and we unprepared for guests.

The Ugly- The bathroom, the tinyest, outdated bathroom yet. I'm 5'11 & my boyfriend is 6'4 and we almost had to bend down to get in the bathroom. If you have the shower door open you can't have the bathroom door open at the same time. The tiles on the floor looked old & kinda gross circa 1900. The shower knobs were old fashion. The TV wasn't clear I don't know what's the purpose of a flat screen TV without clear cable stations?

All in all the hotel experience wasn't all that and they could've done so much better to make our stay grand. Won't be returning but we had an OK time.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gsuprgirl08
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I apologize that the experience wasn't memorable, or not one memorable enough to have you come back. We strive to create value by providing excellent service, and unique accommodations not currently found in Atlanta. Clearly, in your case we failed. We hope to accommodate you in the future, so you can really see what the Artmore experience is like.

Reviewed November 15, 2009

Location is great. Staff is very helpful and friendly. I've stayed there a few times and the rooms have always been nice. Each room has its own personality, some are better than others,but it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2009

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had a good experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore. Call us ahead of time, and we will make sure you get the kind of room you enjoy. Take it easy on the road!

GM
Artmore Hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2009

I was extremely pleased with my weekend visit to The Artmore Hotel. I honestly had never been there before and was so excited as soon as I walked in the door to check in. The front desk area is gorgeous, the staff was OVER-THE-TOP courteous and professional. My room was amazing, everything was just beautiful! I couldn't have been happier! The valet drivers are more than accomidating, they would even get personal items out of my vehicle for me if I forgot something. I had such a great stay at The Artmore Hotel! Also, the court yard outside is a great place to relax in the mornings. The furniture is nice and comfortable and it's nicely shaded with trees and it's just very pretty out there. It's a great experience and I very highly recomment staying there.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are excited that you had a great experience with us, and look forward to having you back on your next trip to Atlanta. Get back quick!

GM
Artmore Hotel

Reviewed November 12, 2009

I often book my coworkers at The Artmore during business trips for the value and location. When they reported back on what a great experience they have during their stays, I had to try it myself. The trendy style and sincerely friendly staff made the trip one to experience again and again. In combination with the elegant and comfortable rooms, amazing bar/bartenders/ and specialty drinks, valet service, work out room, and much more, I now have a second home when visiting Midtown Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2009

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again and again to the Artmore! Safe travels and we await your return. Thanks again.