“Guest”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #17 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice boutique hotel. It has a great ambiance. Very pleasant and relaxing courtyard. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The bar staff, Alexia, Liza, Nishta, and Sam are wonderful and full of energy. Would stay here again and again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Hi Gmwostak:

Thank you so much for your positive review about your experience at the Artmore Hotel. I am so happy you felt welcomed by our wonderful team. We truly hope to have you back again and again and again!

Sam.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for an extended stay at the Artmore. They treated me and my associates with the utmost respect. The staff is great.
The outdoor area is beautiful and relaxing.
The rooms are great..
I would definitely recommend it for travel or just a getaway...

1  Thank Les_Raphael
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Les_Raphael:

What a delightful review! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience with the Artmore Hotel and the service we provide.

We look forward to having you back!

Sam

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was among one of the best that I have had the pleasure of staying in. The staff was very friendly and the accommodations were great. Not to mention that the bar staff was incredible as well. Every time I've been greeted by Neishta, Alexia, Liza, and Sam wish a smile. High marks all around!!

Dear Erik H:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a fantastic review about the Artmore Hotel and our staff. We are very pleased your stay with us was enjoyable. I will make sure to share smiles among our team! Hope to have you back soon at the Artmore Hotel.

Sam

Reviewed April 9, 2014

It's a great place to stay. The rooms are nice and they have a really nice bar downstairs. Bar staff is knowledgable and super friendly. Doesn't hurt either that the ladies that work at the bar are very easy on the eyes. Great place to stay, had a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Scarecrow83,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a positive review about the Artmore Hotel. We are delighted to have made your stay so enjoyable. When I share your review with the team, there might some blushing.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to the Artmore Hotel soon.

-Sam

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Artmore Hotel on our first night in USA for one night only. We had flown from London so were looking for somewhere relaxing and quiet.
The hotel itself was adequate; the room and bathroom were pleasant, bed comfortable. Quiet and safe location, centrally located. This I could not complain of.
However, the reception staff were not particularly friendly. In fact, we had to wait about 10 minutes upon arrival for someone to appear at reception which was annoying. When she arrived, she didn't apologise neither was she particularly welcoming. Not rude, but not what we experienced across the rest of the USA.
I found the hotel to be fairly expensive given that we had to pay for valet service and there was no breakfast included. However, it wasn't a bad place. Just average which we were disappointed about, as we were so excited about arriving in America!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Rooms are huge with a kitchen ( though we had no reason to use it) right next to Marta, comfortable, bathroom was cramped. There were black hairs on the bathroom floor (I'm blond and my husband grey) but we would stay again for right price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Spent a extended stay at the Artmore and the friendly staff and great bar service made the experience excellent. Hotel staff has been nothing but helpful. The bar is full service and can pour a great Moscow mule. Next time I visit Atlanta you will probably find me at the fiber optic bar.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Srfrboybob
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Srfrboybob,

Thank you for your review! It certainly made me smile! I am so happy you had a great experience with us. We look forward to your return... we will save a seat for you at the
Studio Bar with a Moscow Mule coming right up.

Best Regards,