Artmore Hotel
$460
$417
Cancelon
1,821 results
All reviewsfire pitloft suitecenter stageoutdoor courtyardarts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildingunique hotelgreat boutiquehigh museum of artsouth city kitchenchain hotelsvalet parkingfull kitchenmini barmidtown location
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Looking at this charming hotel as we drove up, it should have been resting in the peaceful countryside, but it was located very accessibly off major roads close to Atlantic Station. The valet parking (about $19/day) was efficient, and the attendants were friendly, as were the staff at the desk. There was a small but cozy lobby with a bar off to the side. The hotel was built in the 1920s, so the halls were old, and the floor slightly uneven, which added to the charm. The stair rails were gorgeous cast iron, and the interior steps would be able to tell many good stories if they could talk. I understand that rooms on the 3rd floor (we stayed on 2nd) had skylights. Our room was large enough, with a retrofitted closet, a kitchenette, a tiny bathroom with great water pressure. We had a nice view of some of the buildings in Atlantic Station, and highways 75/85. The noise level was not too bad. My only complaint is the horrible beds. Our king bed (two twins) had two sink holes. Very uncomfortable. But, we would stay there again. I'd just make sure to ask for a room with new mattresses.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with new mattresses.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JoAnn C
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear JoAnnC,

Thank you for your review of the Artmore. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel however I am disappointed to hear your bed was uncomfortable. We are in the process of changing all the mattresses in the Hotel and this project should be complete very soon.

Next time you are coming to the Artmore please contact me directly I will make your reservation for you.

Kind Regards,

Mara Miller

Reviewed December 1, 2013

i met a friend there for a few days. It was great. Location was perfect. Directly across from the Arts center (theater, symphony and museum). Also the Marta (subway),was across the street as well as a free shuttle to shopping, movies and groceries.

The staff could not have been nicer, rooms were clean and breakfast was excellent . A couple of great southern restaurants within walking distance,(South City Kitchen, close by) , and Mary Mac's tea house about 25 min walk or take the Marta..

I hope you have a chance to experience the Southern Hospitality as I have.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 713Nana
gmartmorehotel, Public Relations Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear 713Nana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review. I think that our motto of redefining southern hospitality truly resonated with you during your stay with us. I look forward to sharing it with the team here and congratulating them on a job well done. I also look forward to welcoming you back to the Artmore!

All my best,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed just one night and, given our incredible room, wish we had been able to stay longer. We had a loft suite for about $120, and the value was definitely in our favor. I want to mention just a few small points that were less than stellar, although not enough to bring down the rating.
1. When we arrived, there were so many cars parked in the short term space that we were hanging out into the street. They definitely had not prepared for that many arrivals. There was only one valet and things were backed up pretty badly, plus there did not seem to be any overall management of the situation. Maybe it was just a momentary overwhelm...but it lead to my next small complaint which is...
2. I went to check in and the desk clerk, realizing the situation outside, walked out and took chargle of moving the car in, etc. That was good. But he never explained that there was a $19 charge for valet parking, not at the time of check-in or when he took the car and, as far as I could see, there were no signs posted either. The charge came as a complete surprise. I think it should be somewhere noted on the website, and that it should be explained as an option when you check in. It was only after he had taken the car that I realized there would be a charge.
3. Maybe, again, because of the rushed check in, he did not explain all the rules. But when he said, "Breakfast is from 6:30 - 10:30," it would have been nice if he had mentioned that it did not come with the room and that there was a $10 charge. We found that out only upon going down to breakfast. And even then the charge was not clear. Was it only for the hot food that there was a charge, or also the cereals, breads, etc? We left without eating anything, since there was no way to find out.
4. The room was near perfect but I think they have to re-think the placement of the TV in the upper bedroom; it is in direct line between the bed and the bathroom and, not to get too into this, easy to walk right into in the middle of the night (as my thigh found out!)

Still, would stay there again if I return to Atlanta, and encourage anyone in the area to do the same.

Room Tip: The loft suite was wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The Artmore exceeded our expectations on all counts. The employees were extremely courteous and helpful and all our questions were addressed quickly and to our satisfaction.

It's very conveniently located, right across the road from the subway line that runs to and from the airport. We didn't have a car and were easily able to take the Marta (subway) and buses wherever we needed to go.There are some excellent restaurants within a short walking distance.

Our room was beautiful, very spacious and extremely good value for the money. We loved the courtyard with the fire pit in the evening. The hotel décor is lovely, both inside and out - elegant in an understated way.

The Artmore would be our first choice for any future trips.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Jane R,

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent experience with the Artmore Hotel. It is what drives us day in and day out to make our guests as happy as you are during your stay.

We sincerely look forward to your return to the Artmore Hotel.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel completely. Architecure, interior, cleanliness were all great. The location is convenient close to shopping, dining and MARTA. Airport is only a 13 minutes ride.

The bar and the courtyard added charms to the hotel.

Hebnalleck,

We are delighted that we were able to charm you during you recent stay with the Artmore Hotel. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely review of the hotel with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.