1,895 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationpiedmont parksitting area
Reviewed September 27, 2013

A spontaneous trip, a last-minute quick search and WHAT GOOD LUCK! What a Great Little Hotel! I spent 4 very happy nights, with my 7-yr-old son. A very easy location by MARTA from the airport and to Decatur town square weekend concert (I had Enterprise pick me up the next day for the car rental and zipped right on the highway to visit dear friends). SO convenient to the High Museum (ask the museum for a children's activity pack). I am a designer and I think this hotel is very tastefully done, and more importantly, not OVERdone. Ok so bathrooms are small but give me windowed and well-designed any day over big, pretentious and not particularly functional. I LIKE everything in easy reach when I want to get ready. Morning: A very nice breakfast spread in a pleasant, uncrowded room. Evening: Drinks by courtyard firepit, served by a thoroughly pleasant bartender. My son loved this. But what sets this hotel apart most of all: the staff. They were all wonderful. They greet you by name when you return at day's end, and always with a smile. I need to single out the Asst Mgr Scott who went so far above and beyond that it left me speechless ... and utterly grateful. As one fictional guest might be heard to say were he to sleep here ...And to All a Good Night!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Sandra E,

Thank you for your review! I certainly understand that our guests have the option to stay at other hotels within the area, and for that, I thank you for choosing us! Our goal is not only to provide superior service but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations; I’m thrilled that we did not disappoint!

Additionally, thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff and for mentioning Scott, we realize that our dedicated staff can truly "make or break" the entire experience.

Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Half a block from MARTA, so very convenient if you're heading downtown or to other sites and attractions. Staff was excellent and courteous and the breakfast was very good with decent selection. My room was very small, however.. and the clock radio did not work properly. I had to leave a wakeup call, which came 15 minutes late.

Room Tip: Check on the size of the room before you book.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank radionysport
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear radionysport,

I am very sorry about your experience. Please give us another chance. Next time you are coming to town, please contact me directly via email at mara@artmorehotel.com or by phone at 404.201.7542.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have stayed at the Artmore several times over the years and never had a disappointing night. It is an ideal Midtown location within walking distance to the High Art Museum and a Marta station. Easy access from I-75/85 and on property parking are bonus features. On our last visit we were upgraded to Room 127 which included a full kitchen. This was nice as we were able to reheat some leftovers for lunch. The staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed here through the years and were able to see the many improvements in this property. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello pamtrey,

Thank you so much for your review! Also, we appreciate your loyalty. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and found our staff to be accommodating and your room comfortable.

Thanks again for the wonderful review; please come back and let us welcome you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We celebrated our wedding anniversary here during the summer, and it was a delightful place to stay. The historic building is charming but well updated and modern. The room was large, comfortable, and included a nice kitchenette area. The decor is stylish, the shower had great water pressure, and everything was clean. The best feature of this hotel is the little courtyard in the center that offers comfy outdoor seating centered around a stone fixture that is a pleasant water feature by day and a cozy firepit by night. The hotel bar will serve you inside or in the courtyard, and the valet parking is convenient. The location is right on Peachtree, within easy walking distance to several eateries, pubs, bars, and shops.

Room Tip: We enjoyed staying on the second floor overlooking the courtyard, rather than having first floor windows at eye-level with the courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear AuLu,

Thank you so much for choosing the Artmore to for your wedding anniversary. We are so glad you found your room comfortable and that you enjoyed the courtyard. We are so fortunate to be located within walking distance of some of Atlanta's finest eateries, pubs, bars and shops.

Again many thanks for your great review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Super cute, super friendly staff. Loved it. So close to great food. Really nice big bathtub. The garden area is fabulous. Swedish fish in the minibar. I found m Atlanta hotel. I'm not thrilled with the aveda products but I know a lot of people like aveda.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LuckyD1977

Dear LuckyD1977,

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your room, the location of the hotel and the outdoor garden. I have shared your review with the staff and they are delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,