Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$124
$169
$157
InterContinental
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$229
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$198
$146
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Emory Conference Center Hotel(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$107
$99
Emory Hotel
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$322
$256
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$150
$139
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

1,880 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationsitting areapiedmont park
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have stayed at the Artmore several times over the years and never had a disappointing night. It is an ideal Midtown location within walking distance to the High Art Museum and a Marta station. Easy access from I-75/85 and on property parking are bonus features. On our last visit we were upgraded to Room 127 which included a full kitchen. This was nice as we were able to reheat some leftovers for lunch. The staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed here through the years and were able to see the many improvements in this property. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hello pamtrey,

Thank you so much for your review! Also, we appreciate your loyalty. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and found our staff to be accommodating and your room comfortable.

Thanks again for the wonderful review; please come back and let us welcome you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We celebrated our wedding anniversary here during the summer, and it was a delightful place to stay. The historic building is charming but well updated and modern. The room was large, comfortable, and included a nice kitchenette area. The decor is stylish, the shower had great water pressure, and everything was clean. The best feature of this hotel is the little courtyard in the center that offers comfy outdoor seating centered around a stone fixture that is a pleasant water feature by day and a cozy firepit by night. The hotel bar will serve you inside or in the courtyard, and the valet parking is convenient. The location is right on Peachtree, within easy walking distance to several eateries, pubs, bars, and shops.

Room Tip: We enjoyed staying on the second floor overlooking the courtyard, rather than having first floor windows at eye-level with the courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear AuLu,

Thank you so much for choosing the Artmore to for your wedding anniversary. We are so glad you found your room comfortable and that you enjoyed the courtyard. We are so fortunate to be located within walking distance of some of Atlanta's finest eateries, pubs, bars and shops.

Again many thanks for your great review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Super cute, super friendly staff. Loved it. So close to great food. Really nice big bathtub. The garden area is fabulous. Swedish fish in the minibar. I found m Atlanta hotel. I'm not thrilled with the aveda products but I know a lot of people like aveda.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LuckyD1977

Dear LuckyD1977,

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your room, the location of the hotel and the outdoor garden. I have shared your review with the staff and they are delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed here on a recent business trip. The hotel I usually stay in was booked for a convention so I decided to try the Artmore. Boy was that a mistake. First of all if you want to park your own car the closest lot is two buildings down, otherwise its valet only. The front lobby was dark and poorly lit with some funky wave "art" behind the desk. "Funkytown" was playing on the lobby intercom and I couldn't get to my room fast enough. The room wasn't bad except for the sticking door that wouldn't open or shut very well, and the hard bed, and down pillows that I can't sleep well on. I stayed one night and had to get out of there.

Room Tip: Go to Regency Suites at the corner of W. Peachtree and 10th
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Greg W
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I really wanted this hotel to be great. My husband and I came into town for a concert at Symphony Hall, so the location was just perfect. But, dang, otherwise? This place was such a disappointment and we just can't go back.

Good thing (one, other than the location): The new outdoor cocktail lounge out front. Astroturf and all. So much fun.

All the bad things?

Man, none of the employees at this hotel like their jobs - oh, except for the valets. They are good at what they do and are nice. But they HATE the front desk people. And that seems to be because the front desk people don't tell the valet that you need your car when you call down to get your car. OK, so the front desk guy removed the charge when I pointed this out to him. (But only after I watched him call the valet in to his desk, via walkie talkie, and admonish him. Seriously!) It took forever to check out. When I asked why, the front desk guy said, "Well, I am removing the parking charge since you are so unhappy!" How about telling me that, dude? So, hey, at least he removed the charge. But I really don't care about $20.

The breakfast was so bad. The scrambled eggs were those fake egg beater things. The pastries were all very old. The decaf coffee, which you have to request and wait for them to brew, was repugnant. The poor gal who was running the breakfast bar was doing her best, but I think the resources provided by her employer are minimal.

This hotel seems to be a one-off, new start-up enterprise created by some people who have never been in the hotel biz before. The rooms are small and historic and all that that everyone else has said. Andwe had a nice room, at the front corner of the building. VERY noisy on a Saturday night, but that didn't bother us. It was fun that we could open the windows and enjoy the unusually cool September night.

And nobody - NOBODY - has mentioned the bed. They are rock. hard. rock hard. I hated it. (My husband didn't mind it, though.) But in this day and age, I think boutique hotels are supposed to be about soft, comfy beds. Not cheap hard ones.

The hotel is very inexpensive, clearly. Thank God since our stay was so bad. But if you need this location, stay at one of the cheap chains nearby. The quality will be better and the staff will know what they are doing.

Room Tip: If you love commotion and activity, ask for a front room so you can hear people yelling on the street until 3:30 in the morning. :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SeenAlot
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear SeenAlot,

I am sorry to read about your experience. Please give us another chance. Next time you are coming to town please contact me personally. My email address is mara@artmorehotel.com and my direct line is 404.201.7542.