“Excellent service”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #14 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Artmore is definitely a place I would refer to friends. The rooms are beautiful and affordable. Most importantly, the employees are very friendly. If you want to laugh it up with and have friendly chit chat, go to their bar and ask for Jelly. I will be back to the Artmore very soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Chris E, It is good to hear of your experiences while visiting the Artmore. We value all of our team members and we appreciate you recognizing Jelly.

We look forward to your next visit. Safet travels.

There are newer reviews for Artmore Hotel

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I think the Artmore is truly one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. The location is amazing... Minutes away from downtown and Atlantic Station. The service was amazing. The bartender Jelly was so attentive and really added an extra incentive to stay in and enjoy my evening right at the hotel. I will definitely make this my place to stay in the city behind this experience!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us all. As you state, we are ideally located in Midtown with conveniences such as restaurants, shopping, transportation, attractions and entertainment within walking distance.

We will share your feedback with Jelly and look forward to your next visit to the Artmore.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Artmore Hotel in Atlanta GA, was Very good in service and and the Staff is Excellent as well for guest and visits. Plus the one thing I love was the Bar they have a Great Bar Tender plus the one Jelly soko , she is a Mazing person when she bartender she make people want sit and chilling and she cook, at the bar the food she made me one day was great and good . and there a lot of guests who she make them happy when she bartending, plus Jelly would go out her way to make you happy, with a drink she make perfect for you.. I would go back and let all my clients and family to go there. it have a great way of people to stay and to

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Bestman2004, the Artmore team and Jelly appreciate your glowing report of service you experienced on your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My very first time visiting Artmore hotel was a week ago. I must say I felt welcomed the moment I walked in the door. I visited the bar and the bartender by the name of Jelly provided excellent service to me. She was very friendly and professional and she made the best drinks! I most certainly will tell everyone to not only stay at the Artmore but to visit Jelly at the bar as well!! Wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2012

Bees2, Thank you for recommending the Artmore and Jelly. It is good to know that we have reached our goal of exceeding your expecations but in service and facilities.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The rooms are great and modern. Teh breakfast was fabulous and Helen gave excellent service to me first thing in the morning. Greeted me with a smile and good morning. The food was awesome as well. The folks at the front desk were awesome. Its centrally located in the middle of midtown were you can walk to almost everything. All of my friends loved it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

MonDavis D, thank you for taking the time to share your glowing report of service and the Artmore. We will share your comments with Helen and the entire team and we look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels until then.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Artmore experience began from the moment that my car door was promptly opened by the valet attendant. I was greeted by the front desk agent, Reginald with such an inviting smile. My paperwork was completed immediately, and off to my cozy loft-style room I went. After being nestled in my room for a couple of hours, I decided to visit the bar downstairs. I enjoyed my delicious libations poured by the amicable bartender, Jelly. I truly appreciated the warmth and celerity with which the Artmore staff handled my visit. I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2012
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

rlewis6, Thank you for choosing the Artmore Hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you and we will share your compliments with Reginald, Jelly and the entire team. Our property is unique for Atlanta and we appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I don't want to overcook it, because the Artmore is a 3 star hotel, but with some really good things about it. In fact, so good that we had planned to be there 3 nights before going off on a road trip, but before we left I booked it for the two nights we were staying in Atlanta at the end of the trip. So what are the attractions:
1. It is very near the Marta transport system
2. Midtown is a handy place to be. Actually we did not realise how handy until the final day when we discovered a whole town centre with shops and restaurants and a beautiful park and botanical gardens. A bit late!
3. Really friendly and helpful staff.
4. A decent breakfast (not that common in a lot of mid-level hotels)
5 .A really attractive courtyard that you could sit out in
6. A bit of character about the place- again not that common in Atlanta hotels

We loved Atlanta and being in a handy and characterful place like the Artmore helped in that respect.

Room Tip: Two tips: -the quieter rooms overlook the courtyard -pay in advance for a good rate
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

blaenboy1, Thank you for selecting the Artmore to both begin and end your trip. You also list out some of our most important assests such as proximity to MARTA, our wonderful team, shops, attractions and restaurants. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.