1,894 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationpiedmont parksitting area
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I dont have anything bad to say about our experience at the Artmore. The hotel is gorgeous. The courtyard is wonderful and everyone we dealt with was amazing. We stayed for five days with a baby and 10 challenging family members and no one acted the least bit annoyed with us. The best employees were Jun, Atma, Mario, Leslie and Anton but I've forgotten a lot of names and all were so wonderful. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Go to the 3rd floor for window in the ceiling so you can see the Atlanta skyline. Awesome!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Kristi D,

Thank you for making us a party of your family's visit to Atlanta. We will share your feedback with the many members of our team that you mention and we look forward to having you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We started our tour in Atlanta and I chose the Artmore Hotel after researching the area and Trip Adviser. It is opposite the train station which can have you downtown in just a few minutes. The Hotel is clean and well appointed with pleasant staff who are pleased to help. The bar stayed open to some time after eleven which could have been later but was sufficient for our needs at the time. Our rooms were large with very comfortable beds which is something that our home nation should take note. Lovely Leslie was very helpful and always cheery when we saw her. Scott was also helpful to the point where he gave us some spectacular information...... directions to the Silver Skillet Restaurant. We could have had breakfast in the hotel but I'm pleased to say we didn't. Instead we ate in the Skillet both mornings that we were there, even trying the Grits. (We didn't try them a second time) Over easy eggs and all the trimmings, what a great place to start the day, well done Scotty Boy. I recommend the Artmore Hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay at a reasonable cost and which is near to most of the sights etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

John W,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Scott and Leslie and for sharing your experience at the Artmore Hotel. It is our pleasure to meet and exceed all guest expectations and hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels until then.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We used the Artmore for guests to stay in for our wedding in Atlanta. They are in a great location in Midtown, by the MARTA, prices were reasonable, and their service was excellent. Such a cool hotel with the unique rooms, still working doorbells, and great patio. We loved using the suite rooms for getting ready and hanging out. I'd recommend it to anyone, especially if you are staying more than a few nights. I think all of our guests were happy with their experience.

Room Tip: Executive kings are a good size, but if you want a living room and bedrooms get the two-floor suites!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dbgingo,

This property, built in 1924, has maintained a lot of its original character and we enjoy sharing them with all. Thank you for your comments and choosing the Artmore for your special occasion. We look forward to future visits.

Safe travels.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My stay at the Artmore was made amazing by the outstanding service of Anton and Jelly! They took great care of us, made us fantastic drinks and food and made me and my family feel so welcome. Give these guys a raise!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you. We will be sure Anton and Jelly are aware of your wonderful feedback.

Safe travels and see you soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I recently travelled to Atlanta for the mid town music festival. We were joined on our trip by a couple of good friends. We had booked a double room for two nights months prior to the event and were excited by the good reviews but our anticipation quickly turned to disappointment. Upon our arrival we were informed the because of some maintenance issues our double room would not be available. Instead we were advised that we would be getting free upgrade to a loft room. At first this seemed reasonable until we pulled put the sofabed. I fet so bad for my roommates. This had to be one of the most uncomfortable beds that I've had the pleasure of laying on.
The next day we were informed that our double room was available. The ont problem was that the toilet in the room was broken and would not stop running. We promptly inrmed the front desk and was assured it would be repaired while we were out for the evening. To our disappoint this was not done. However, because it was late when we retuned from the music festival and were to tired to deal with the front desk again. At checkout early the next morning I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told that there was no one available but that someone would contact me shortly. It's been 4 weeks and no contact but that doesn't really surprise me. Buyer beware at the Artmore.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Troy S

Troy S,

We apologize for any inconvenience cause due to the unavailability of the room category booked. We have investigated and remedied all issues mentioned including the sofa-bed and running toilet. We appreciate the feedback as this will enable us to ensure that future visits and visitors expectations are exceeded.

There is no excuse for not contacting you sooner but after our conversation I look forward to having you as guest of the Artmore one day soon.

Safe travesl until then.