1,914 results
All reviews fire pit center stage loft suite arts district marta station atlantic station apartment building high museum of art great boutique unique hotel valet parking chain hotels full kitchen mini bar midtown location piedmont park sitting area
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My stay at the Artmore was made amazing by the outstanding service of Anton and Jelly! They took great care of us, made us fantastic drinks and food and made me and my family feel so welcome. Give these guys a raise!

• Stayed: October 2012
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you. We will be sure Anton and Jelly are aware of your wonderful feedback.

Safe travels and see you soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I recently travelled to Atlanta for the mid town music festival. We were joined on our trip by a couple of good friends. We had booked a double room for two nights months prior to the event and were excited by the good reviews but our anticipation quickly turned to disappointment. Upon our arrival we were informed the because of some maintenance issues our double room would not be available. Instead we were advised that we would be getting free upgrade to a loft room. At first this seemed reasonable until we pulled put the sofabed. I fet so bad for my roommates. This had to be one of the most uncomfortable beds that I've had the pleasure of laying on.
The next day we were informed that our double room was available. The ont problem was that the toilet in the room was broken and would not stop running. We promptly inrmed the front desk and was assured it would be repaired while we were out for the evening. To our disappoint this was not done. However, because it was late when we retuned from the music festival and were to tired to deal with the front desk again. At checkout early the next morning I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told that there was no one available but that someone would contact me shortly. It's been 4 weeks and no contact but that doesn't really surprise me. Buyer beware at the Artmore.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Troy S

Troy S,

We apologize for any inconvenience cause due to the unavailability of the room category booked. We have investigated and remedied all issues mentioned including the sofa-bed and running toilet. We appreciate the feedback as this will enable us to ensure that future visits and visitors expectations are exceeded.

There is no excuse for not contacting you sooner but after our conversation I look forward to having you as guest of the Artmore one day soon.

Safe travesl until then.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Staying at the Artmore Hotel in Atlanta, GA was a wonderful experience! When we first pulled up to the hotel we weren’t sure what to expect. The staff was friendly and professional; the courtyard had comfortable and plentiful seating (for a couple dozen people easily), with a fountain during the day and a fire-pit and twinkling lights at night. And our suite was amazing! (We had 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a kitchen, living room, and dining room). The accommodations reminded of us “European charm” at its best; plenty of natural light (only the bathrooms were minus windows), with warm and comfortable furnishing, and it was immaculate! We also enjoyed the photographs lining the walls - the overall experience was awesome.

Room Tip: Our suite was perfect for a family or for 2 couples.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

JanMayerR, it was a pleasure having you as guests of the Artmore. Please let us know when you are coming back so we can personalize your next stay.

Safe travels.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place with great atmosphere. Don't skip the courtyard and make sure to say hello to the best bar staff this side of the pacific ocean: Jelly, Jazz and Anton. If you're nice they will even bring a drink out to the courtyard for you.

• Stayed: October 2012

Hughmbing, thank you for the compliments on the bar team. I will let them know how much you appreciated their efforts and we look forward to your next visit to the Artmore.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Jelly at the Artmore Hotel bar rocks! I travel for business from Boston at least once a month and the Artmore bar has become one of my favorites thanks to the great, impeccable service. Definitely deserves the five star rating!

John K- Boston

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

John K, Thank you. Jelly is an asset to our team and we will share your comments with her. We look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels,