1,895 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationpiedmont parksitting area
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, clean and has an excellent staff. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. I will never stay anywhere else, when visiting Altanta. I must mention Kaye, the woman that served breakfast. She was absolutely wonderful. Her service exceeded my expectations and I expect good service. Please keep doing what you're doing. I have several friends that visit Atlanta. I will recommend the Artmore.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank EgenaAKA
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear EgenaAKA, Kaye is a special person who, like many of our team, excel at providing service above and beyond. Thank you for recognizing her, we will share your feedback with her and the team and we look forward to having you and your friends stay with us. Please contact me directly via to ensure we me your guests upon arrival. Thank you once again and safe travels.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had a really nice experience at the Artmore. Each staff member was professional, helpful, and friendly. The hotel has a cozy feel and I wish I had been able to spend time in the charming courtyard (it was a little nippy outside). The location is excellent -- right near a subway station and a short walk from beautiful Piedmont Park. The Artmore also offers a breakfast buffet for $10 and has a chic-looking bar.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank politicsdc
Kirk W, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit and we hope on your next stay you can enjoy the courtyard. We will have the water feature / fire pit lit for the cooler weather ahead. Safe travels till then.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nothing wrong with average, as long as you don't present yourself as fabulous. All I can say is the person who did the website for this hotel deserves a huge bonus. There was nothing wrong with this hotel, it just wasn't nearly as chic as it was made out to be on the website. The only glamourous thing was the outside courtyard, which was nice. It was over priced for average experience. It was in the part of town where we wanted to be, so that counts for something. And the bathroom was so tiny you could barely turn around.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Margaret E

Margaret E, all feedback is used as away to improve and it is our desire to exceed all guest expectations. We are sorry that you your perceived value was not greater than the cost of a night and we ask for the opportunity to discuss what could have been done to enhance your experience.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

When we travel- we typically wait until the end of the evening to determine where we will stay. Our most recent visit to Atlanta was a very pleasant surprise- it was midnight did some googling and came across the Artmore. Small Hotel in the heart of town within walking distance to Piedmont Park, the arts center Marta station- restaurants etc. Great outdoor patio area, and clean festive rooms – although a bit small. Staff was very friendly and we will certainly visit again on our next trip to the ATL. Highly recommended-

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheNisa

Dear TheNisa, we will share your comments with the team. Our location, team and unique decor does make us an attractive offering in the Midtown Arts District and the surrounding areas. Thank you for choosing the Artmore and we look forward to your next visit to the city. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed at the Artmore while visiting Emory University for the weekend. The hotel looks pretty much like the pictures that I saw online. The room was clean and comfortable. The decor was trendy. I liked the courtyard. A lot of guests gather there at night. It didn't bother me, but it could be noisy since music is played until midnight on the weekends. Overall, a nice boutique hotel with a laid back vibe.

It was my first trip to Atlanta. It was an easy 20 minute drive from the airport, and conveniently located near neighborhoods like Midtown, Druid Hills, the Atlantic Highlands, Little Five Points and Buckhead. Again, as a newcomer, I thought it was easy to get around (with a car of course).

My only complaints. You do have to pay for valet parking. It is $20 a day, so it's certainly affordable, but I would have preferred if it was just incorporated into the room cost rather than a "hidden fee". Also, I think it was an oversight, but our room was not cleaned one of the days. I think overall the staff was attentive, but I would've appreciated a made bed. Considering everything, these are minor issues, and I had a pleasant stay.

In short, I think you get what you pay for; it is above average but not a luxury hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank tapicella

Tapicella, I apologize that your room was not cleaned everyday and will investigate immediately. I am also happy that despite this you had a great visit and we look forward to your next stay. Please contact me directly to meet you on your return. Thank you and safe travels.