“Artmore Hotel made our trip outstanding”
Review of Artmore Hotel

Artmore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Artmore Hotel made our trip outstanding”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

The Artmore Hotel is an affordable gem in mid-town Atlanta. Evening staff members Nick, Yassin, Dana and Alex really made the Artmore Hotel an awesome place to stay. They were VERY helpful, fun, courteous and friendly. We didn't even explore the Atlanta nightlife b/c between the hotel courtyard (which is fabulous with comfortable seating, a flaming fountain and drink service), the bar, a pizza joint one block away and the tremendous staff we had no need to venture out after a long day of exploring!! We spent our evenings relaxing by the fountain and soaking up the atmosphere. What I especially appreciated about Nick, Yassin, Dana and Alex was that they were a ball to talk to but they never stopped working and they didn't talk your ear off. It was a perfect balance of us being treated like guests and getting to make some new friends at the same time!!!

The room met our needs- the fridge and counter-top was packed with drinks/snacks and the bed was so comfortable! The fitness center has this yummy lime ice water and decent equipment. The hotel is close (walking distance) to it all- Piedmont Park, High Museum, public transportation, a convenience store and a good pizza joint (DaVinci Pizza). The interstate is right down the street.

After a busy day you really appreciate the hotel, its amenities and its staff. Pictures are attached.... We highly recommend.

1 Thank Vanessa_JohnE
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
Dear Vanessa_John E,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, and share your experience of your time with us at Artmore Hotel. I am so happy to hear that you had a great time, and that you got to see how unique the Artmore is. I am also estactic to learn how much of our team made an impact on you, and I can't wait to share this with Nick, Alex, Yassin, and Dana. Thanks so much, and please hurry back.

Michael Halpner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
Rockledge, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Very happy with my stay here..came for a concert which was right down the street, could walk to the venue. The rooms are large and very comfortable..loved the Aveda products in the bathroom! Enjoyed the courtyard lounge area and bar..staff were attentive and friendly. Nicholas at check in went out of his way to make sure our stay went smoothly. Would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a break from the typical chain hotels.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Dear PrinceAura,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! I am so glad that you had a great epxerience with us at Artmore Hotel. We will be sure to share this review with our entire team, and congratulate Nick for the extra special mention! Thanks again, and please hurry back.

Safe travels,

Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed April 26, 2011

The courtyard was absolutley lovely , enjoyed a glass of wine by the fire/ waterfountain. Our room over looked the courtyard and it was very tidy and modern. We were greeted by Nick who was very lively and welcoming. Everything went well, we do visit ATL often and when we arrived back after the concert Brittany the bartender that night did seem to want to be there. We put in our drink order and she walked away about halfway through it. Dont know if she planned to only serve males that night but my sister and I were treated like we were not welcome . She told us last call and then continuing to serve when more arrived during our drink. The other bar staff was fun and even made a comment about "Brittany's mood" So please if you do not want to ruin your stay at this wonderful hotel in atlanta make sure you dont place your drink order with brittany,.....stay clear!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Pound4935,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that despite having a less than perfect interaction with one of our team, you still had a good experience at the Artmore. We take your feedback very seriously, and the only way we can get even better is when guests such as yourself are candid with us- so thank you! We will work even harder to make sure your next stay is even better. Please do not hesitate to contact me next time you are in town so we can take extra special care of you. Thanks again!

Kemptville, Ontario
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I spent a week here in mid April 2011, and I loved it. The hotel is so convenient being directly across from a marta station (Arts Center I think). The staff was friendly, the bar staff was great putting on a hockey game for an away from home Canadian.

I also had some of my colleagues to the courtyard for drinks and a bite to eat. The food was good, not amazing, but decent.
The only negative part was the high speed internet was some of the worst I have seen, and I have seen bad. If you are in a room at the end of one of the halls you can't even get signal. I know they plan to fix it, and I chatted with them about it. The next day there was a bottle of wine in my room with a note apologizing for the internet troubles.

I stayed in one of their loft style rooms. I found it really stunning. Skylights, a view of the courtyard, and a shower so big you could get lost in it. I have to come back to Atlanta for 11 nights at the end of April, and I have already booked one of their 2 bedroom loft rooms for my wife, our daughter and I.

Room Tip: Ask for a loft room, they are great.
1 Thank morrigan613
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear Morrigan613,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy that despite a few issues, you still had a great time with us, and already planning to come back! I am very happy that you got to experience one of our loft suites. They are huge, and unlike anything you will find at another hotel. I also wanted to assure you that we are addressing those wireless spots where coverage is a bit lapse. Overall, you can get get great reception in the building. We are adding new points to cover a couple of dead spots like the one you experienced. Anyway, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in one of our two bedroom suites.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Even when Hotwire screwed up our reservation, the super friendly attendant at the Artmore helped make it right on check in. This chic little hotel offers a ton of character, and comfortable rooms for an outstanding value.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TexTraveller78
Dear TexTraveller78,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that despite a mistake with your reservation, our team was still able to make it an exceptional stay for you. I am very glad that you had such a great experience with us. I look forward to sharing this with the team, and to welcoming you back very soon.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 15, 2011

This is a Great Hotel. Excellent Service, Great Value and Very Good Location In Midtown Atlanta. I Travel To Atlanta Frequently and I Would Say this is One of My Favorite Places to Stay. Not Too Big, Not Too Small, Just Right Kind of Place. It is Literally Right Across from MARTA, Which Allows Easy Access to the Entire City and To the Airport if Necessary. Can't Beat that! Easy Walk to Starbucks, Many Restaurants, Georgia Tech Campus, Offices in Midtown and Piedmont Park. Great Breakfast Buffett to Get Your Day Off to a Good Start; Ample Coffee, Juice, Bagels, Breads, Fruits and Cereals and Much More. I Would Highly Recommend the Artmore Hotel to both the Business and Recreational Traveler. It is a Cool, Hip, Fun Place. Very Nice Bar and Amazing Courtyard. Really Nice Place. I Am Happy to Stay Here Again in the Near Future. Good Job.

Room Tip: Ask Front Desk for Quiet Room.
1 Thank mrfoxycat
Dear Mr. foxycat,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us, and that you shared so many positive things about your time at the Artmore. I am looking forward to sharing this review with our team, and to welcoming you back very soon. Thanks again!

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Just got back from our 2 night stay at the Artmore in April 2011. The hotel was great, best feature for me was the location, literally across the street from the MARTA Arts Center stop which is the subway system for Atlanta. We were able to go anywhere in the city in minutes using this hotel as a base and a great place to sleep and grab a drink. Just a few stops on the train from Coca Cola Center, Georgia Dome, Olympic Park, CNN and pretty much anything else. The hotel is a small, older hotel but very clean and updated. Bathrooms are small but adequate for a short stay. Breakfast was good with hot eggs, biscuits/gravy, grits and the usual fare. Bar was great we loved hanging out there and nice atmosphere. Neighborhood was great, very safe, we walked around several times even very late at night and never felt uncomfortable. DaVinci's pizza is just a block away and highly recommended for a quick lunch or a beer. Artmore was a great place to stay for a few nights and the courtyard made for a nice unique place to relax. Business center with internet access was free and you can print your boarding passes. Great little place to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Dear db70disco,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you had a great experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient midtown location. It is so easy to hop on the Marta train, and see what Atlanta has to offer! There is also so much to do right outside our doorsteps. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed our courtyard. It is truly an oasis in the city, and a space that is very unique. We look forward to having you back with us.