1,895 results
All reviewsfire pitcenter stageloft suitearts districtmarta stationatlantic stationapartment buildinghigh museum of artgreat boutiqueunique hotelvalet parkingchain hotelsfull kitchenmini barmidtown locationpiedmont parksitting area
Reviewed April 5, 2011

The Artmore is conveniently located across the street from the MARTA station - quite convenient and really no need to rent a car. The service was genuinely friendly, not learned from an SOP manual, which is important. The rooms a large compared to almost any hotel room. In fact you'll feel like you are staying in an apartment and not a hotel. You'll especially want to sit fireside with your favorite beverage - great place to entertain friends, clients or yourself!

Room Tip: Book a room on the 3rd floor for extra comfort
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Dear Pointjunkie,
Thanks so much for sharing your review of the Artmore Hotel. I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and I look forward to sharing this with our team. Like you, we also love our courtyard, and the amazing firepit- what better way to relax after a tough day! You also mentioned the size of rooms, which is hard to come by in any city. We have some of the most unique two story suites in Atlanta, so I am very glad that you got to experience one of them. Thanks again, and please come back soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2011

The hotel is a great find in a usually expensive city. The Midtown area that it is located in is great, with easy access to MARTA across the street and plenty of options for dining nearby. I stayed here when it was a Best Western years ago, and it was decent then. The renovation and details make it amazing new. Nice rooms, great decor, great amenities. We got upgraded to a loft suite and I'd highly recommend it. This hotel has become my first choice in the Atlanta area, even as a loyal Hilton Honors member.

Room Tip: try for a view of the courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TopShelfCruiser

Dear TopShelfCruiser,
Thanks for taking the time to share this! I am so glad that you had a fantastic experience with us. Like you, we feel that we offer a unique hotel, fantastic service, and a central location- all at a value when compared to other hotels in Atlanta. I am very glad you felt that way about the Artmore. As far as Hilton Honors, you should give STASH REWARDS a try. It is a free membership program where you can earn points towards hotel stays at some of the best independent hotels accross the country. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 4, 2011

I loved this hotel. I am a frequent visitor to Midtown Atlanta, which is a great place to visit. I will never stay in another hotel in Midtown. It is literally right across from MARTA, which allows access to the whole city. It is near Starbucks and Piedmont Park. It is an absolutely fantastic place to stay, and I have stayed in almost every Midtown hotel. The search is over. I loved the hotel and the beautiful courtyard.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo

Dear Traveler46007,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fanfastic review! I am so glad that you had a great experience with us at the Artmore....we want you to stay longer too!! So hurry back. I look forward to sharing this with our entire team. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Great stay at the Artmore. The accommodations feel like home...it was like I was a resident. Location was fantastic, within steps of the High Museum and MARTA. Lots of great restaurants in Midtown.
The staff was super nice and attentive. Front desk so friendly.
Their lounge was really cool...check-out the bar and see if you can figure-out how the flecks light-up (you need to be there!).
The Artmore is a fun place to stay. If you're in for a different experience and are willing to put up with minor inconveniences (not the best internet connectivity) then you'll really enjoy your stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for the 3rd floor bi-level suite...very cool
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
gmartmorehotel, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2011

Dear Couzzo422,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, and share your experience with us at Artmore Hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself, and I look forward to sharing this review with our entire team. Next time you come back, we will make sure you are reciting a few choice southern sayings, so you can truly call yourself an Atlanta resident! Thanks again, and please hurry back!

Reviewed March 29, 2011

The hotel is walking distance to the High Museum, and a 3 min drive from Atlantic Station.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby is very chic, and includes a trendy, full service bar. They also have a outdoor courtyard that is beautiful in the center of the hotel, that many of the rooms overlook, providing a peaceful view.

The rooms are on the smaller side, but still comfortable, very clean, cutely decorated and comfortable beds! The soaps, shampoo's etc are all Aveda.

Parking at the hotel was a breeze. It was $18 a day for Valet Service, as many times a day as needed, at no extra charge! The Valet staff is friendly, and quick. It only takes about 5 mins to get your car, and was worth the money to me!

The hotel also has "Goodies" available for purchase in each of the rooms, including items you may have forgotten (like a toothbrush), fun snacks, and even wine and beer! These items aren’t cheap ($4 for bottled water, $4 for gummy bears, $5 for beer) but nice to have as an option if needed.

My only suggestion would be to bring your own bottled water, unless you are ok with paying $4 a bottle.

-Lauren
Destin, FL

Dear Lemagli,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am glad that you had so many positive things to say about your time with us at Artmore Hotel. Just so you know, we have many rooms that are actually quite large when compared to a regular hotel room- in fact, we have a number of two story loft suites. Please inquire about booking one of these next time you visit. I would be happy to arrange your next stay personally! Thanks again, and please hurry back.