Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsfrench doorssmall balconypiedmont parkliving areasuite hotelseparate tub and showerwet barfour seasonsmarta stationper daybotanical gardensfront desk staffsofa bedself parkmini fridgetwo blocksspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2007

This hotel was the best! good service, very freindly, and was overall a 5 STAR!

Stayed: June 2007
1  Thank elyss232
Reviewed May 1, 2007

I stayed here only one night but was very impressed. This is a very comfortable hotel in an excellent locaion near MARTA rail service. Easy check in, convenient parking, and a large, clean room with a comfortable bed. My only complaint would be that the 3rd floor room in the middle of the hotel had almost no view to speak of. I paid $75 on Priceline, so the price could not have been much better either.

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank BuckleyMcKenzie
Reviewed April 18, 2007

I was placed at this hotel by a collegue for a business meeting - I was so pleased when I arrived by the accomodations.

The room was beautiful - separate living room with a wet bar and desk, bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom had a garden tub, shower stall and separate vanity area -- very spacious!

The internet had some difficulties, but the work area was great.

I had a nice balcony off the living room.

The bar was pricey and lacked atmosphere. I did not try the restaurant.

The location was very close to the rapid transit (MARTA) - about two blocks.

Cabs were readily available when I wanted to go to dinner and the airport.

I was pleased overall and would stay at this property again.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank SheWhoWanders
Reviewed April 8, 2007

My family and I stayed at the Marriott Suites Midtown over Easter weekend. We always go for the "all suites" hotels because we can put our two, young daughters to bed in the "living room" while we watch TV or read in the bedroom. There was plenty of space for all of us and the double access to the bathroom was quite handy. The room was tidy and clean and included two TVs and a mini fridge. The staff was very friendly and kind, and our request for bedding for the pull-out sofa was met within 15 minutes.

We ate the breakfast buffet in the hotel all three mornings. While service was friendly and the food was fine, service got a little slow during high-traffic times toward mid-to-late morning.

The location of the hotel was great and very central to all we wanted to do. While the staff did their best to help us with directions to attractions I feel as though a full-time concierge would be handy. We had some difficulty getting admission hours for some museums (we called ourselves) and could have used suggestions for kid-friendly attractions.

Overall, I would definitely stay there again.

2  Thank NCBluebird
Reviewed April 8, 2007

My husband and I live near Atlanta, but decided to celebrate our birthday weekend in the city. We chose the hotel based on good reviews and the fact that it was close to the restaurants / bars we were going to.

The front desk staff was very efficient and we were checked in no time. The room was nice - spacious, nice linens on the bed and good selection of upgraded toiletries.

The best part was that the hotel was close to Fuego - a great Tapas restaurant where we ate dinner and some bars we went to afterwards - Twisted Taco and Leopard Lounge.

Would recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple