My 15 year old son and I just spent two nights at the Atlanta Marriott Suites and found it to be a great place to stay. We both appreciated the separate living room where he slept on the pull out couch and had plenty of room to lounge around while I slept in the bedroom. It was also nice having a second TV and refrigerator.
The breakfast buffet with omelette and waffle stations was great and is worth trying to get added to the room rate since it is $20 per person if sold separately. The staff was very attentive and the rooms were clean. It is very close to a MARTA subway stop which made it convenient for going downtown. The midtown area is much hipper and less touristy than downtown so if you are a single or a couple who wants to stay near bars and restaurants this is a great place.
We were able to get a great rate at this hotel which I thought was comparable to most of the other 4 star hotels which were much higher priced. The bar and lobby area had a nice vibe and the elevators were super fast. When we ordered chicken wings and there was a delay in the order, the bartender offered my son and I a free drink which I thought was very considerate (and not even necessary)! There was a 24 hour on-site shop that sold drinks, snacks and travel essentials. I really can't say anything negative about this place and definitely would recommend it. It is especially great for families who appreciate the extra room. Overall, we really had a terrific stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They say location is everything ... we have that and much more. Located in the Heart of Midtown (Atlanta's corporate & cultural center), the Marriott Suites Midtown caters to every guest. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can trust that all your expectaions will be exceeded. The Marriott Suites Midtown is within easy walking distance of museaums, theatres, nightlife (Crescent Avenue) and our city's finest restaurants, as well as the Arts Center MARTA station (Atlanta's rapid rail systm). We offer 254 spacious suites, each with a seperate living room, bedroom (with either 1 king or 2 double beds), oversized bathrooms with seperate tub & shower, voice mail, indoor/outdor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. We also offer Room Service and our own restaurant & lounge (Grille 35), open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily. The Marriott Midtown Suites embraces its roots in the finest in hospitality, Southern Style of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Hotel Midtown
- Marriott Atlanta