Very nice, large, clean rooms, good rates, quiet location. Near the Marta but not near anything else (i.e. restaurants). Restaurant service is spotty, pleasant but slow. Room service was even worse, waited 2 hours before giving up. Was told 1 hour into it that the food was ready but was waiting for someone to bring it up.
Staff was very pleasant even with the slow service.
Probably worth a revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They say location is everything ... we have that and much more. Located in the Heart of Midtown (Atlanta's corporate & cultural center), Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown caters to every guest. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can trust that all your expectations will be exceeded at our Atlanta hotel. For a perfect stay in Atlanta, Georgia, set our from our ideally located hotel and easily explore museums, theatres, nightlife (Crescent Avenue) and our city's finest restaurants - they're all within walking distance! The Arts Center MARTA station (Atlanta's rapid rail system) is also close by. We offer 254 spacious suites, each with a separate living room, bedroom (with either 1 king or 2 double beds), oversized bathrooms with separate tub & shower, voice mail, indoor/outdoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown embraces its roots in the finest in hospitality, Southern Style of course! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Marriott Hotel Midtown
- Marriott Atlanta