Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
$460
$417
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbaseball tournamentthe concierge loungeatlanta marriottfamily reunionbreakfast buffetbeds were comfortablegreat customer servicethe entire staffenjoyed my stayrenovationlobbyinterstateballparksuntrustmariettashuttle
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Only complaint was the room size, it was very small. We didn't stay in the main tower but a smaller building connected to the hotel. The beds were sooo comfortable we didn't want to leave! The staff was wonderful and location was sufficient to our needs. Would stay again!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Ch20032003
Frank Q, Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank You for your taking some time to share with us. Our staff truly do have a spirt to serve. I hope you will join us again if you in the Atlanta area. Be safe in your travels!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Here for one night on business. Marriott closer to my office was sold out, this was nearest available.

Dirty hallways, old rooms, the toilet that won't stop running and a horribly noisy ac. Good thing it's only one night.

Also, it's in the middle of an office park area without any nearby shops or restaurants...not a place I will return to.

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Js3591
Frank Q, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank You so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I'm sorry that you did not feel the value you expect from a Marriott at our property. We are planning renovations for 2013 that will address all of the issues you have experienced except the location. I hope that you will give us another try on a future visit so that we can regain your confidence.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

i have stayed at this hotel 20 times ore more. they have great people and great service. Facilities needs repair, and better internet service but solid hotel for business traveler. if you need high speed internet you need to request a room close to antenna.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
JackBrunsonJr, Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Tolga T,
Thank you for your gracious feedback! We are eager to delight our guests and we look forward to welcoming you again during your upcoming travels to the Atlanta area!
Jack Brunson Jr.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here Labor Day weekend with my boyfriend. We had got a great deal offline for this hotel, well when we get to the hotel it looks nice on the outside but the inside smh. For one we did not have a MIcrowave or refrigerator. I have never been in a hotel that doesn't have a neither one of those. So we went to the front desk and requested one, they sent us the smallest nastiest refrigerator they could find. They could have at least cleaned it out. The room was dark it barely has light in there, the lighting is horrible and they do not have good channels. But my main problem with this hotels is that it SMELLS. Our room smelled like something was dead in there it stinked so bad. I WILL NEVER go back to this nasty hotel !!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nicki G
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel is located in an excellent place very close to the highway. I chose this hotel when I was driving from Chicago to Florida so I could have a place to sleep in between; I was there for just one night.

This place is pretty much renovated with the exception of the hallways.

Room: the room was very nice and cosy, but it was a little too small to be a marriot.

This place has an indoor/outdoor pool with a hot tub.. It also has a gym.

NOTE: This place doesn't offer complementary continental breakfast..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Frank Q, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank You so much for your review. You are absolutely correct, hallway renovations are planned for early 2013. Thanks for staying with us! Be safe!