“A Hidden Gem”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Atlanta
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I was looking on Yelp to find something casual and quick on our way home from a trip. I saw the Big Easy, so we gave it a try. It is delicious!!! Felt like I was back in Louisiana. We both had a sampler basket and shared. Everything we tried was wonderful and the service was very good. This will now be a stop anytime we are in Atlanta.

• Visited May 2013

Denver
“Delicious, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

we had the crawfish etoufee, gator bites, gumbo, and fried crawfish bites. All delicious. It's a little off the beaten path, but the prices were good, the service was great. It's kind of that 'hole in the wall that has great food' type place. Casual dress/atmosphere, nothing fancy, but was friendly and engaging. My only complaint would be that Cajun food is pretty heavy, so I was FULL.

• Visited February 2013
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
“Best cajunfood since new orleans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Simply put, you can not miss this if your into good food like you were celebrating
mardi gras every visit....

Atlanta, Georgia
“A Little Taste of the Big Easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Consistently one of my favorite places to grab a quick lunch or dinner or a beer w/ friends. The po boys are excellent, all the traditional New Orleans dishes are spot on and my personal favorite, the Seafood Muffaletta, is awesome. The staff is nice, the beer is cold and parking is not bad! What's not to love about this place? New Orleans decor and a good beer list make this place one of my top pics for a Saturday afternoon lunch, either inside or on the patio. Give it a try and you won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2012
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“Great Cajun food in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

My wife found this on Trip Advisor one day just driving around town and raved about the fried oysters. We went back and it was great. Note if you don't like spicy this is not the place for you. I started with a cup of Aligator chilli that was amazing! All the food was great. This is a bit hard to find but worth the find!

• Visited April 2012

Been to Big Easy Grille? Share your experiences!