“Awesome and Authentic Cajun and Creole Cuisine!!!”
Review of Big Easy Grille

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Easy Grille
Ranked #941 of 3,974 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar
Province of Naples, Italy
“Awesome and Authentic Cajun and Creole Cuisine!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I've heard a lot about the Big Easy Grille and was finally able to go there for the first time in August 2011. Man, I felt like I was back home in Louisiana! Kudo's to the cook and whoever orders the seafood - it is fresh and cooked to perfection! We started off with a sampler platter of fried seafood - catfish, shrimp, etc., then had some gator bites with voodoo sauce, shrimp po-boy for the wife, and oyster po-boy and red beans and rice for me. Finished off with fresh beignets! Wait staff was very attentive, bloody mary's were darn good, and prices reasonable, too. I'll definitely be back. Glad I don't live nearby, or I would gain some serious weight!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Bulletpruf

Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Cajun food at a cheap price”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

The food is delicious and inexpensive. Good drink specials in a small, neighborhood restaurant.

1 Thank DaninAtlanta

Been to Big Easy Grille? Share your experiences!