“Delicious with a lot of variety”
Review of MetroFresh

MetroFresh
Ranked #689 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

What a great place! Their menu appeals to just about everyone, from vegan to serious carnivores. I loved their vegan Thai Basil Tomato Soup and kale and apple salad. Both were bright, fresh and absolutely delicious, I will definitely be back -- and buy a quart of that soup next time!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hit this fast casual local restaurant in Atlanta over the weekend. The homemade sandwiches and fresh salads were some of the best I've ever had!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My daughter and I shared that salad sampler (choice of 4). We couldn't eat it all. We also tried 2 soups and took most of that home to. The menu changes daily. there are options that will please everyone. The food was tasty and fresh. I was crazy about the Watermelon Gazpacho and the Tuna/Orzo/Spinach/Rep Pepper Salad - but I don't know when items repeat! Located across from Grady High School and Piedmont Park near Trader Joe's. Lovely lunch.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Dropped by for quick lunch before taking in matinee at the Landmark theatre. They had a cold mango, cucumber soup that was wonderful! I actually had to comeback after the movie to get a quart to take home!

I also got a quart of the Chicken, Lemon and Artichoke soup that was LOADED with big chunks of chicken, yummy carrots an of curse artichokes. It was flavored just right!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My co-workers and I eat here at least once a week. Delicious, homemade soups, salads, and sandwiches with a menu that changes daily. They always have vegan and vegetarian options and options for meat eaters as well. The best deal is the $11 "lunch special" where you pick 2 items plus a drink and a cookie. Excellent service and very clean and inviting space. They recently remodeled so the eating space is about double what it was. Everything I've ever ordered here has been delicious (and good for you!) and I always leave feeling satisfied and healthy. You can't go wrong here!

Been to MetroFresh? Share your experiences!