“Good Choice Next to the Fox Theatre”
Review of Publik Draft House

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Ponce de Leon
Transit: North Avenue Marta Station
Description: Publik is a locally owned draft house whose mission is to provide the public with a warm environment and fun entertainment. We look forward to offering you a visually stimulating and fun atmosphere while supporting local artists and musicians. Publik aspires to interact with the local community in a social environment while providing soul satisfying food, creative cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, and tea.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had just 30 minutes to eat before my tour of the Fox Theatre. This pub was perfect for a quick lunch as it's next door to the Fox. I had the apple walnut salad topped with grilled salmon. It was quick and good. Very attentive staff.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our server, Spencer, was wonderful. He was very friendly and efficient. The atmosphere of the restaurant is unique and a good place to people watch.

They serve battered french fries which I loved. I wish I could get just a plate of them and forgo the hamburger.

I don't drink, so I can't comment on the beers but there is a wide selection.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you are a beer lover, this is your Happy Place. Wide variety of local, domestic and foreign beers. Many different styles to choose from, including some less well known styles. Food is stick to your ribs style pub food. The short rib sliders are an excellent choice but skip the fries as they are a little on the greasy side. Salads are fresh and well proportioned with a decent variety to choose from. Service was a bit slow, but friendly and helpful. When I asked about a beer, they offered me a little taster without hesitation...a nice touch. Atmosphere is typical for a brew pub kind of place. Definitely worth a try. Would order the short rib sliders again and again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

A wide selection of craft beers available, and the food was very good, as well. I ate here the last night of a week long stay in Atlanta and wished I'd discovered it earlier in the week!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Beer & liquor selection is awesome. Food and snacks are great bites. Staff are friendly and efficient. Prices are great.