TripAdvisor
Atlanta
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best neighborhood pub in Buckhead”
Review of Meehan's Public House- Buckhead - CLOSED

Meehan's Public House- Buckhead
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Reviewed December 8, 2016

Located tucked away on East Paces Ferry this little Irish pub has some of the best food you'll ever find in a pub. Chef inspired menu items are fresh and the staff is fantastic. Stay away from the big chain pubs and check out this great local

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Very friendly atmosphere with an Irish pub decor and hospitality. I sat at the bar and the bartender introduced himself and shook my hand. He also made sure to thank me when I left. The owner (or manager) also did rounds making sure guests were satisfied. I ordered the salmon and although a small portion it was very good.

Valet parking was nice as well!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016

On our last day in the City, looking for an early lunch venue we called into Meehans, not far from our hotel. There is a wide ranging fairly priced menu plus daily specials. The sandwiches, fries and salads we ordered were excellent and were enjoyed sitting outside on the front patio in the sun. Very good, friendly staff added to the experience. Because we were early, when we arrived we were the only customers, but in a short space of time we counted over twenty other diners arriving, So clearly and rightly a popular venue. We would certainly call again.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

We had a family dinner while we were staying in Atlanta. Looked small from the outside but it was great full of character and personality. Asked for food recommendations and beer pairings and got great suggestions. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Everyone enjoyed their dinner immensely. I would visit Meehans again.

Date of visit: February 2016