“Loves that house”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
dock & Jon boat
5 seater raft
Queen Bed
King master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

honey_757...
Newport News, Virginia
“Loves that house”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Me and my family enjoyed that house very much, we are relocating there in the summer and she just helped us seal the deal! I went out on the water and I don't even do stuff like that but I did and loved it! Wish it was a longer stay

MAYRA M
HOUSTON
“Vacations”
Reviewed November 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It was an awesome time we spend. We love the property, so near the lake was an extra plus for us, the scenery was awesome and the place itself was in a great area and also great place inside.

MAYRA M
HOUSTON
“Lovely place”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We enjoy our stay near Atlanta. Everything was close to the house. Very relaxing since by the lake. It was just a wonderful place for my family vacation

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MJ K
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Ideal for our long weekend; wedding, ball game, visited relatives in Decatur”
Reviewed June 10, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Very comfortable and welcoming. Area was pleasant with shopping and restaurants nearby.
The home was comfortable and well furnished.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The local from airport to wedding venue
Liked least: the hill down to the lake
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jaurica J
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Amazing nights spent with friends”
Reviewed February 2, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We loved the house so much we barely went out to do anything, we felt at home. We even went rafting, although we didn't know how to but it was very calming and soothing. My friends and I enjoyed the home, we will definitely be back in the future. The home was clean, everything was extremely easy to find. I would also recommend this home for a weekend away from the city.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How cozy the house was, we felt at home.
Liked least: The lighter went out, and there only one of it.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Victoria...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Such a beautiful home!”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My friends and I stayed at this cabin for us to have a small getaway and host a large dinner party. Elaine was more than helpful with helping me plan the party and even had items in the cabin (like a large table) to make the dinner comfortable for everyone. The lake view is beautiful and the area is quiet and very peaceful. I definitely recommend!

Traveling group: Friends
HolisticT
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 20, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Omg, I traveled to Atlanta for a family reunion. The whole idea of renting a home was new to me and the thought of this left me anxious. But the owner from the beginning was nothing but patient and helpful to me throughout the entire process. She responded immediately when I had a question, and the home again let me sum it up with one word, PERFECT!!!!" Everything you could think of that you might needed was there. The environment was so homey , and very clean. The porches/deck were so relaxing, my husband and I enjoyed our coffee every morning sitting in the fresh crisp air. Along with y husband, I also traveled w/ my adult daughter, disabled brother and teenage son. No one had any complaints. The beds were so comfortable and the home was very spacious. I would highly recommend this location.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing