“Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
dock & Jon boat
5 seater raft
Queen Bed
King master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Twinsburg, Ohio
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 20, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Omg, I traveled to Atlanta for a family reunion. The whole idea of renting a home was new to me and the thought of this left me anxious. But the owner from the beginning was nothing but patient and helpful to me throughout the entire process. She responded immediately when I had a question, and the home again let me sum it up with one word, PERFECT!!!!" Everything you could think of that you might needed was there. The environment was so homey , and very clean. The porches/deck were so relaxing, my husband and I enjoyed our coffee every morning sitting in the fresh crisp air. Along with y husband, I also traveled w/ my adult daughter, disabled brother and teenage son. No one had any complaints. The beds were so comfortable and the home was very spacious. I would highly recommend this location.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Kdelgado1...
“Beautiful well stocked lake house perfect for parties”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I used this house to throw my sister's baby shower. It was perfect. Whenever I realized I'd forgotten something I was able to find it already stocked. Our guests raved about how beautiful the place was. I could definitely see myself extending my stay for a real vacation in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
LaVerne M
Pittsburg, California
“Relaxing , Quiet, home away from home, will definitely use this location again.”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Loved this vacation home, Had everything we needed, the lake, some fishing, but mostly relaxed on the decks, close enough t o the City and shopping. I will definitely use this home again. It will be my go to home when in Georgia. The trees from the Master bedroom in the morning is soo relaxing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing atmosphere, close to the Downtown, but not to close.
Liked least: Did not catch a fish
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing