“Great Sushi - excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Strip - CLOSED

Strip
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Atlantic Station
Transit: Public transits stop about 2 blocks away
“Great Sushi - excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our first dining experience in Atlanta and it was wonderful. Ate while they were setting up for NCAA broadcast from the courtyard. Jerk shrimp were excellent with the sweet mango salsa - an excellent combination. Sushi - took our server's recommendation and thoroughly enjoyed. Would definitely go back on our next trip to ATL.

Server, Kyal (?), took his time explaining the sushi options to us and worked with our novice explanations of what we've tried before. Gave recommendations for dessert and we were not disappointed. Also spent time discussing the area and never made us feel rushed. A great beginning to our visit.

Visited April 2013

Macon, Georgia
“Great Filet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had one of the best filets I have ever had at Strip. I would highly recommend it as a "must eat" at Atlantic Station.

Visited March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Lively but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The menu is limited, but the quality of the food was good. There were some odd service quirks when we visited, such as a shortage of chillers for white wine and desert menus. The kitchen was slow, even though it was Sunday night and the restaurant was about 40% full. The server who took care of us was friendly, responsive, and attentive -- easily the best part of the operation.

Visited March 2013
Opelika, Alabama
“One of favs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Every visit to the Atlantic Station finds us coming back to the Strip. On our five day stay nearby we visited the Strip on two evenings for dinner, drinks and sushi. Always tasty and reasonable. The menu is pretty diverse and we loved it.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fell Flat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My friend invited me to Strip to have a celebration lunch. She called ahead to see if there was valet available during lunch; she was told it started at 5 but she could park in the parking deck. We were greeted by friendly staff and seated. Having a taste for fish, I ordered the grouper. The first bite that I took was so salty that I almost spit it out. Being from the caribbean I enjoy a good spicy and seasoned fish but this was plain awful. I decided to just eat the ravioli that came with the fish. The server came and asked how the meal was and I told her that the fish was extremely salty and she said that they can redo it. I told her it was ok but she insisted. The chef returned later with a new plate of grouper only and the ravioli was now cold as it sat on the table. Sadly his solution to over salty fish was to not add salt at all. It was laughable! Also 15$ to park in the deck to have lunch.. really?

• Visited March 2013