“Another great meal at Seasons 52”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Paces Ferry Rd
Transit: 1.1 miles from Buckhead Station (N7)
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had several business meetings this week and as it turned out I had two meals at two different Seasons 52 restaurants. Both experiences enhanced my already positive feelings about the restaurant.

In fact, my only complaint is that Seasons 52 is always crowded. Guess there is a good reason for that as the service, food and drinks are outstanding. The asparagus soup was a beautifully seasoned and ideal first course. Actually had it two days in a row. The flat bread was tasteful and light and provided a wonderful second course.

For the main course I had a perfectly seasoned filet. All the main courses were presented beautifully as I paid special attention to the meals served around our table. We topped off the meal with the pecan pie sampler which was served basically in a shot glass. The portion was a perfect way to top off an outstanding meal.

Oh, yea, the Grey Goose martini was outstanding as was the Pinot Noir wine served with the steak.

If you don't mind a wait when they are busy (and they usually at lunch and dinner) treat yourself to a meal at Seasons 52. By the way, if the main restaurant is crowded you can eat at the bar and enjoy the same fine food and service.

Don't miss this enjoyable establishment for professional or a social gathering.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Really fresh ingredients and all items on the menu are under 475 calories! Really?! A friend and I had flatbreads and salads and enjoyed every delicious bite. Drinks, too - the Prairie Mule is a winner. Wish there was something like this in our neck of the woods.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We love the flat bread (and everything else) at this restaurant. Love the fact that they put the calories on the menu and use in season foods. Excellent service. Would recommend to anyone - we have two 11 year old boys and they loved it!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

There was a wait for a table, so we ate in the bar area. What a pleasant surprise! It was pretty neat to see the food being prepared, and the food entrees were especially well put together. I had the plank salmon (truly delicious), and their small dessert samplers were my favorite! Will definitely go back to this restaurant (right across from Perimeter Mall).

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We took our sister here for her birthday and they made it perfect. Service was attentive but not intrusive. We started with the artichoke and goat cheese flatbread and hummus and chips- outstanding. We each ordered something different and shared so we could try more than one dish. All were delicious and fresh. I highly recommend the trout, and the salmon and scallops were great. And don't leave without trying their mini desserts. Every dish is less than 475 calories. Great deal. We will be back for sure.