Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Detroit, Michigan
“Great visit!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We checked in on Saturday, Johnetta was friendly. She had us setup on the third floor. I had booked a suite online using 5,000 points so it discounted our room to $81.00. I had requested a high floor away from I75. She promptly changed it to the fourth floor away from the highway. Room was nice and spacious! We had two full size beds with two full size bathrooms (2 sinks, 2 toliets and 2 tub/showers) perfect for my family of five.
The A/C was set very low (65) and blowing full blast. I know it is summer but that is cold! I adjusted it and no compliants. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. Beds/linens - no complaints. WE all had a restful night. I like how this hotel is located right off I75. We visited areas in downtown, had to deal with a little bit of traffic congestion but I would rather sleep where it is quiet then hear noise all night.
We had breakfast the next morning, very large spacious seating area as opposed to other Country Inns. Breakfast was tasty, good selection, but there was no attendent in sight. I cleared our dishes and put in the bin.
Johnetta was on duty at check out. It was a breeze. For $81.00, I was extremely satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Right off I75 ramp!
1 Thank Mamaof4littleones
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
It was truly our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity. We are thrilled that Johnetta helped to make your stay a great one and that you departed feeling that your hard earned money was well spent! We are honored that we have earned your return business and support.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My daughter and I attended a concert in Atlanta this weekend, so I had looked for a hotel on the north side of Atlanta that would be within 15 minutes of the venue. After being disgusted with so many hotels that charged extra for Internet and parking and a breakfast buffet, we checked a little further northwest and found the perfect place for us in a quiet area that is very close to I-75. We requested a suite with two queen beds, and I was amazed to note that it also had two separate full bathrooms--just what two girls need when preparing for an evening out! And at a price substantially less than a smaller room at the fancier hotels that charge extra for everything.

Pamela at the front desk was extremely nice and arranged for us to be able to check in early. We really liked the room; it had obviously been two separate rooms at one time but was now a spacious suite with two beds, two bathrooms, a sleeper sofa, and a fridge and microwave. No fancy decorating, but we were quite happy with with the room. We also enjoyed the free breakfast buffet in the morning, which included waffles, biscuits and gravy, grits, fresh fruit, etc., all kept freshly stocked even a little past the official closing time of the buffet. Overall a very nice hotel that I hope we can return to sometime soon!

Room Tip: The vending machines are only on the 1st and 4th floors.
1 Thank ChattaChick
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
It was truly our pleasure to host the two of you during your recent stay! It is our wonderful guests such as yourself that make all "the little things" we do special. I am thrilled that you felt you received the best value and product in the market and that you will honor us again with your business. We look forward to it!
Tennessee
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We were coming to Atlanta for the weekend and read on Trip Advisor the good reviews on this hotel. It was alot cheaper then Hampton we usually stay at while traveling. The bed and room were both comfortable. My only complaint was the very small bathtub.
The breakfast was good and it is convenient to everywhere we were attending. They also gave you a list of restaurants nearby. Very clean and quiet hotel, though busy.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KraZynTn
One of the most important decisions when choosing a hotel is value for price paid and we are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations! We are even more pleased that our reviews from all of our wonderful guests influenced your selection. It was truly our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to your next arrival!
Southport, North Carolina
Reviewed August 10, 2013

It's no secret that I like this brand of hotel because they deliver good value, a decent bed and a fulfilling breakfast not matter where I go. And this particular Country Inn was no exception.
I stayed here for a recent event at the Cobb Galleria which is less than five minutes drive from the hotel. Being north of downtown, there are many restaurants in the area for a decent dinner.
Reception at the hotel was good, room was spotless and bed very comfortable. Nice breakfast selection; have noticed that breakfast burritos are becoming popular along with the usual cereals, fruits, juices and pastries. Absolutely no complaints about this stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Trainmodeller
Thank you for the kind accolades! I am so happy we could provide a good representation for our brand and that we exceeded your expectations. I am thrilled that you were able to appreciate our numerous amenities and we look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family stayed only one night for family vacation. And I really enjoyed this stay except one thing, the water leak from upper room. The room was clean, staff was courteous, complimentary breakfast was good, the pool and spa were as expected. However, there was water leak from the upper room so we had to change room at 11pm. Unfortunately, we started very tired day and my family vacation ended unpleasantly. And no hotel staff made an apologize to us.

3 Thank bongchoi21
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
I am so pleased that you found our staff and our ammenities to be excellent! It was our pleasure to be at your service and we value your business. I am sorry that your stay was interrupted by a maintenance issue and that you were inconvienced by having to switch rooms. I assure you we are working dilligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again. Thank you and we truly hope you will allow us the opportunity to once again be at your service.
Huntsville
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Weekend, family trip to Atlanta.
The hotel was clean, staff was courteous and helpful, room was comfortable, breakfast was about average for this sort of stay. All and all, no unpleasant surprises and everything up to expectations.

As a plus, access to I-75 is very easy and yet not much highway noise (in our room at least. Rm 340). We traveled from this hotel to Turner Field, the Georgia Aquarium and the Atlanta Zoo. All easy trips from this hotel (easy being a relative term ... as "easy" as travel gets in Atlanta traffic!)

I would stay here again when visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank LFFG
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you will honor us with your repeat business the next time you visit Atlanta! Thank you for mentioning our convenient location and the fact that while we provide easy interstate access, it does not pose any concerns while on property. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity.
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there July 18th-21st
I drove in from Texas to Atlanta & I needed an early check in. I called & they were able to accommodate me. The staff is great & the rooms were very clean. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank SimplyHart
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I am so happy we were able to honor your request just as you honored us with your business! We were happy to be at your service and look forward to your next arrival.