We stopped here for the night on our drive back from Orlando after reading the reviews. It lived up to the reviews. It was very clean and the free breakfast was very good. There weren't any two queen bed rooms left when we made our reservation, so we ended up with a suite. As we had a little one with us, it was great to be able to let her roam around in so much space. The only negative is that for a night's sleep, it was a little expensive. My husband and I are old enough to remember when there were motels you could get for one night on a road trip that were inexpensive and were basically just a place to sleep. It's hard to justify spending alot of money on a sleep stop when you aren't using the pool or other facilities. They all looked really nice, but we didn't use them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at Windy Hill Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd Hotel Atlanta
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd
- Atlanta Country Inn
- Country Inn Atlanta Nw