“Sexy sublime and sophisticated”
Review of Two Urban Licks

Two Urban Licks
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Urban Licks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,947 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Poncey-Highland
Cross street: Ralph McGill Blvd.
Jacksonville
“Sexy sublime and sophisticated”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I was taken on a biz diner here and was wowed by the design the food and the service
The restaurant was happening and the food
was fantastic
The server was friendly professional and guided us through the menu with ease
Overall a great time

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our friend recommended this place to us as we were visiting the area. Don't let the surrounding area fool you. We parked across the street from where our GPS told is to go,as the area seemed shady. But once we got in, the place was another world. For apps we got the salmon chips, which we're brilliant. I had the bistro streak and my wife ordered the brisket. Both unbelievable. Definitely worth turning to

1 Thank BJAznar
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Ambiance and Food!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been here many times because of the atmosphere alone! Very chic upscale feel to it! Now, the back patio has a clear view of Atlanta's Beltline, which gives it an extra perk on a nice night! I love the creme brulee for dessert, but any of their other menu items are delicious! It is a restaurant I would recommend for those who are visiting the city, live in the neighborhood, or for a special occasion.

1 Thank kat1dawg
Milan, Italy
“Good food but unresponsive service”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had dinner with my hubby on a quiet weeknight. Had eaten here a couple of years ago and was looking forward to returning. Food was delicious but our server basically ignored our requests. We ordered the salmon chips as a starter and they arrived as soon as the bread was put on the table. I mentioned that I didn't want our dinner to come out quickly as the salmon is a large appetizer. But before we finished it he took my plate and dinner arrived. We were done with our meal in 30 minutes. Not sure why we had to be rushed....there were very few people in the restaurant. Also, the restaurant was very smokey from the kitchen....our clothes stunk when we got home. Enjoyed the food but the experience was rushed. Sure doesn't make me want to return.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, view of downtown, and bar”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had a wonderful meal as always (3 time) that is wonderfully interesting. The view of downtown is great for out of towners or just OTP'ers. The bar has some interesting cocktails and the wine from their one of a kind kegs is fantastic. All around great place for a causal dinner.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Two Urban Licks? Share your experiences!