All reviewsgeorgia aquariumvalet parkingfront deskwithin walking distanceworld of coca colafull kitchencentennial parkmade to order omeletsheated poolcollege football hall of fameseparate bedroomfree breakfastcivil rights museumbreakfast staffhot breakfastking suitewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 30, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt House in Atlanta. The hotel was beautiful, the location was great, and the price was right for my parent and me. I loved the gym. On the machines, you were able to choose a scene and as you ran, it looked as if you were traveling down the path in that scene. There is only valet parking, so don't be caught off guard with the price of that. I was also under the impression that there was a full kitchen in each room until I saw that I only had a fridge and microwave. However, the room did offer glasses and mugs in room. Otherwise​, everything was great.

1  Thank Jamaica L
Bill M, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay at a Hyatt House and enjoyed the location & the fitness center. We look forward to your return trip to stay with us, and if you need anything else please contact me.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

It's a beautiful hotel but it's very dirty, the sheets were dirty with makeup and sex stains on them. They looked like they hadn't been changed before check in. Bugs in room, one was on me in the bed and killed two in the bathroom.

3  Thank dpe854

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate the feedback regarding the concerns with housekeeping and will use them to better our standards moving forward. We hope you will give us another opportunity to service you the Hyatt way, and if you need anything else please contact me.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

While I understand there was no specific server during breakfast one of the staff members went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. His name was Vincent. He had excellent customer service. Just for that reason I would stay at your hotel again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Bill M, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay at a Hyatt House and enjoyed the staff & the complimentary breakfast. We look forward to your return trip to stay with us, and if you need anything else please contact me.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

We were split into 2 separate rooms for the first night then moved into the room type we booked. This room was dirty! Dirty dishes in the cabinets and dishwasher, parts of streamers still on the ceiling, nail clippings on the floor and a total of 5 dirty socks around the bed and in the drawers.

2  Thank Kimmyshell
Bill M, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is within walking distance to the aquarium, coke, Philips Arena. Their are several good restaurants two blocks away. The room was ideal for a family of five, it had a full kitchen and plenty of room.
Pool was heated and the work out room was good. Breakfast was busy but it was spring break. Made to order omletts were included.
Only parking was valet, which I am not fond of but the staff had your car immediately and were helpful.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind words and 5-star review! We are delighted to see you enjoyed your stay at a Hyatt House and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, room, & the location. We look forward to your return trip to stay with us, and if you need anything else please contact me.