“A hidden gem...a nice little coffee shop.”

Octane Coffee Bar & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 105 Coffee & Tea in Atlanta
Neighborhood: Marietta Street Artery
Neighborhood: Marietta Street Artery
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I would call this a boutique style coffee shop. It's unique! Lots of variety and all of their coffee (that I've tried) has been wonderful. They take their time and put a little love in each cup! I don't live close by, so I regret that I don't get there often enough, but def a place to try if you've never been. Yummy

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I liked the atmosphere and the quiche and bacon scones are quite delicious. I loved the music! The baristas are very knowledgable and helpful.

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Love my latte! Kids got hit chocolate and my friend got a cappuccino .... Everything is delicious and the vibe is cool and relaxed. Love it here and visit everytime I'm in Atlanta.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is a local business--Coffee & Tea Business (they also have a bar!). The location here is great! It's right in the middle of somewhat of a "fork in the road" of Marietta Street and Howell Mill Rd. If you sit outside, which I did, you will enjoy a view of some of the city buildings in the background. The customer service is good. I was new to this venue and there were quite a few people standing behind me and I mentioned to the employee that I was new and I apologized for taking so long to order. The employee smiled and said that it was okay and that I was fine, which made me feel welcome. I ordered what I was familiar with (Iced Chai Latte) and they brought my coffee outside where I sat. My friend ordered coffee as well. I will be going again. . . (Tip: Be sure to make sure you're going to the correct location. I went to the Marietta Street/Howell Mill location (website provided for clarity) but there seems to be more than one location)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nice space and outside seating, coffee was good-other patrons were quiet and seemed to enjoy the place. Seemed like a place alot of locals hung out at and had meetings or worked on computers. The only thing we found on this road trip to 8 different coffee shops in FL, TN, GA was that the staff was not so engaging with the customers in comparison to all the others we tried, that would really help in getting us to stop back as we tried to get a feel for the area and the coffee they served.

Been to Octane Coffee Bar & Lounge? Share your experiences!