“Awful”

Atlanta Chop House
Ranked #1,297 of 4,097 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered Ahi Tuna. It was AWFUL, smelled like it was 3 years old, and very tough! Wife ordered turkey burger. They just cut an avocado in half and threw it on there, and they forgot the Anaheim peppers. All the staff seem very lazy and careless.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I was in the Atlanta airport and had a dizzy spell right before I got to the Chop House and stopped there to sit a minute, hoping it would pass, which it did. The chair I sat in was in the entry , not at a table, a waiting seat. Two seconds after I sat down a waitress came and asked if I needed a table. My husband told her I was having a problem and would be just a minute. She said I could not be there if I didn’t order something...he asked for the manager...after a minute or two I was better and moved on. I do not support businesses who employ people who do not have feelings so I will steer clear of the Chop House and any business they are associated with! Bad people!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I regret that I ever doubted my brother when he told me that he had found the best prime rib sandwich ever here. On my first visit, I could not put the sandwich down because it was so delicious! I like the upstairs dining room where it's not as noisy as downstairs. They did not get a perfect score for two reasons: 1) It's pricey - best time to eat here is when you're on business travel and the company pays and 2) Slow service. My server was fairly quick to approach me to get my drinks and order, and delivered the food quickly. However, it took forever to get my check.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

I was in airport early for afternoon flight and was hoping to find some acceptable food before going through security. This restaurant was a jewel. I had a great salad that was huge and had really special additions, including fresh blueberries. Service was good, quiet, pleasant room. I can't remember having such good healthy food in an airport.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I never thought that I would write a positive review about an airport restaurant, but this one is an exception. We visited yesterday and it was Christmas, so it wasn't very crowded. The service was good, and they have an electronic system at the table that you can push some buttons to get service, get your bill etc. In fact it worked so well that when I pushed the button for a bill, it came within 30 seconds!
What was so good about the place was the food. The chicken tenders were the best that I ever had anywhere. they were like homemade and had a great light batter. The hamburger was like home made. It was very tasty and cooked to perfection. It came with a side and we chose the cheese mashed potatoes which also were outstanding. The house merlot was very good for the price, considering that most airport restaurants gouge you on wine prices.
Overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend anyone who has time at the Atlanta Airport to try it.