“GREAT PLACE TO STAY IN ATLANTA”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown
Ranked #36 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
ATLANTA, United States
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY IN ATLANTA”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is one of the best I have ever visited. The staff from the managers to housekeeping, valet to hotel security are very friendly and helpful. They made me and my friends feel very welcomed and appreciated as customers. In addition to the awesome staff the hotel is very clean and convenient to all the local Atlanta attractions.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A very nice hotel situated right in the heart of downtown Atlanta

A warm welcome invites you in from the valet car park

The rooms are huge and the hotel spotlessly clean

The prices were reasonable considering the location

Would highly recommend

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is absolutely a Five Star rating. I have stayed at this facility several times and truly enjoyed every moment of my stay. The staff remembers you from previous stays making you feel that extra special. Truly Hilton Honors Club Members truly benefit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Joy K,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am glad my team is so wonderful to you when you visit. I hope I do get to meet you the next time. Have a wonderful day!
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel was very nice, the room was very clean and the furniture was modern. It was a little noisy outside but expected due to being so close to downtown. The breakfast was great, had a lot of variety. The housekeeping service was awesome, they did a great job, coming into our room with a wonderful scent which was a nice touch. I forgot to ask what they use to make it smell so good. :) I do however think the front desk could have been a little more helpful. It seems like you are somewhat bothering them when you walk up to them. I also thought that they should have explained the breakfast, the guy gave us our room keys but gave no direction how to get there let alone point us to the elevators. I think they need to talk about the hotel facilities, where they are, and if they are shuttles or even free taxi service to the zoo. We had to figure all that out ourselves. I am used to going to hotels and have everything explained to us. The location was great, we walked everywhere we could which was about 90% of our planned trip. I think the valet is expensive, no self parking which was a con for this place. The only thing that I would say as a negative was that the drains didn't work properly, standing in water while showering is pretty disgusting. Overall, I would go back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate your honesty and will show this to my staff. I am very upset that my team did not display the level of hospitality that I expect of them. This is a business but I expect my employees to make you feel like you are at home. If you could contact me personally, I would like to know which room you were in to take a look at that drain. Thank you again for the comments.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very comfortable and peaceful stay. Prompt and courteous reception staff. Room was very spacious with comfortable beds. Excellent place to stay for Georgia Tech visitors. Good choice of breakfast. Room receipts delivered to the room in advance to avoid delay while checking out. Little pricey. I paid $150 since I booked just 2 days in advance. I would definitely look forward to visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

So while the price of the hotel was a little high for what it was... the cost was actually $20.00 with parking... so that brings the room rates to be overpriced for the hotel that it was.. I expect more from Hilton Hotels..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Staff was friendly, everything we needed was walking distance, room was clean and very comfortable, breakfast bar was excellent, work out facility was clean and equipment was in working condition. We will definitely stay at this location for any future trips to the Atlanta area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We pride ourselves with the level of service our guests have come accustomed to. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I hope to get to meet you the next time your are in the area.