“Best Place To Stay for Market”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown
Ranked #35 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel is perfect for Americas Mart Market with there on site shuttle service to and from. This hotel is perfect for Hampton Inn Hilton Members and close to Coca - Cola and Aquarium. I stay here twice a year and love all the friendly staff members.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you Teresa R for your loyalty and kind words! We truly enjoy AmericasMart and all the highly motivated, energetic guests the convention brings. I hope you continue to stay with us and we continue to exceed your expectations!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you are visiting a GA Tech student, this hotel is convenient and comfortable. Good value. Not many restaurants within walking distance, but a very short drive to midtown Atlanta, where good places to eat abound. Very helpful valet staff. Not so helpful at front desk -- didn't seem to know the nearby attractions too well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our proximity to Georgia Tech and Midtown are a great asset this property holds. However, customer service is very important to us also. I will work on training my team to be sure everyone has the answers to my guests questions. I do hope that your travels will bring you back to enjoy some of the other things our area boosts to offer. Your comments on TripAdvisor mean a lot to us!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Need to correct one any one staff member to be more customer friendly!!! Twice had to wait until food server put food in the empty trays and it took time Bathroom tub facuet needed to be fixed Parking at 18.00 per day is high No one asked if we were 100% satified when we checked out

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was so pleased with the overall experience and will return to any Hampton Inn in the future. The staff was so pleasant and helpful with some of the questions that I needed answered. Also gave me suggestion where to go to visit in the area. The manager also was very helpful. I will pass this hotel on to many of my friends that travel and are looking for a good place to stay with a professional staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Myself and my team greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hospitality. It shows us that, even in busy times, hard work does pay off. It is imperative that my team hears praise like this and I thank you again for the kind words.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel was a standard Hampton, but the front desk staff was very nice. Rooms were clean and just what we needed for a one night stay. We booked the aquarium package and that made getting our tickets to the aquarium really easy. I didn't necessarily understand the mandatory valet parking, but it worked ok. I would stay here again if I was going to be in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Good place to stay while visiting Atlanta. Hotel is in close proximity to many of city attractions and restaurants. Parking is $18 a day. The crew is very helpful and friendly. Security is good, must swipe room key/card in elevator in order for it to work. Gym is not that great, but is clean.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

keep it up the good service and accommodation, should improve the front desk area too narrow and cross circulations, luggage carts should not block the main entrance in the foyer, it is codes violation.