“Home away from home”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown
Ranked #35 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Thank you all for making my stay so pleasant and comfortable! 2 1/2 weeks is a long time to be away from home; however, when you have a staff that goes above and beyond as you all did it makes me not want to leave! I appreciate all of your hard work and professionalism displayed consistently!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Good Afternoon Natasha! I know your stay was very lengthy and I am glad to hear we made it pleasant. We really enjoyed hosting you and the guys during your business trip! Every shuttle driver loved driving you around and competing to suggest the best restaurants. Hopefully the next time you visit you will have more leisure time for us to show you around. Thank you again for the great review :)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Extremely noisy rooms located on a major highway. Trucks and Harley Davidson motorcycles accelerating upgrade with muflers bypassed late into the night. Poor location with crowded and inconvenient parking. unattended van was parked in exit lane of parking area in morning rush hour making exit difficult.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns regarding our property. Given our city location adjacent to GaTech and depending on the events in town, Atlanta can experience high-traffic and some congestion. North Avenue is a not a major highway, but it is a well-traveled street. In the future, we will do our best to provide you an interior facing room to provide you with a more comfortable stay.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Superb location for a campus visit to Georgia Tech. Steps from the campus tour and the rest of the campus. Very friendly staff at the hotel. Wish I didn't have to pay overnight parking though! It added $18 to our bill. The valet parkers were fast and courteous, however. Room was wonderfully comfortable. No exhaust fan in the bathroom so it was steamy for a while after the showers.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time out to review my property. We love to hear feedback from potential Georgia Tech parents. If your child does choose to attend the university I hope we see you and your family again! I have taken note of the issue in your bathroom and will get with my maintenance team to check our bathrooms. Thank you again for your response!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My family had a great time due to the awesome customer service of the staff. They were nice to my kids, helpful, attentive and quick with local recommendations. The front desk staff helped us with the game room controllers so my kids could play wii. It made their whole trip! They had recommendations for local restaurants and the driver was quick to offer a ride. The valet was helpful and fast. We really enjoyed our stay because of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

LauraHolte,

What a great response!! We are a small property but try to make up for that in great customer service! I love our game room - it really sets us apart from other properties. I am glad to hear that you had such a great stay and I hope you choose to visit us again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wanted to stay within walking distance of Georgia Tech and like Hamptons. This place was perfect. Don't like having to pay for parking, but big city, guess thats the way it is. Hotel was in great shape and had amazing city view. Breakfast & staff was so helpful, good workout room (much better than average). Staff helped us get a couple things printed. TV & wi-fi great. Excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your positive remarks about my property! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are visiting Georgia Tech again!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Check-in was less than a minute! Courtesy van takes you anywhere in the downtown area! Its about a 15 min walk to Philips Arena, GWCC, CNN center. The staff was very friendly and down to earth. It was also kid friendly if you're traveling as a family. Although its further out, the rates were great. I always stay closer to the major venues, but from now on this will be the hotel of choice on my visits to ATL.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I took my four children to Atlanta, GA to visit the Aquarium, Zoo and another animal agency. This hotel was above and beyond on customer service, cleanliness and close to everything. My kids thought they were living in the lap of luxury when they had an out of this world buffet to attend when awoke every morning to begin the day. The hotel staff all remember specific things about each of us and where we were going for the day. My kids are begging to go back so they can visit again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

I am glad to hear your family had such a wonderful experience! Spring Break allowed us to see so many families and children that we were happy for the change from business travelors. I hope your children had a great break and we hope to host your vacation again!