All reviewssocial hourfront deskfull kitchenatlanta airportevening receptionhome away from homean early flightawesome stayhot breakfastindoor poolyogurtwould definitely stay here againrooms are largeshuttle serviceexcellent hotelstaying at this hotelfree breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I enjoyed my recent unexpected stay at this hotel. I got stuck at the airport due to a snow storm, and arrived late at this hotel. The service was professional and friendly, the room was spacious, clean, and well furnished. Breakfast was adequate, and the price was a little high. The shuttle service to the airport was very good, and the driver was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Muktar D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Traveler
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel, I’m happy that enjoyed your stay and I ‘am looking forward to having you again in our hotel.

Best Regard

Reviewed December 10, 2017

hotel was great location great, free shuttle,rooms were very clean.was told they have a great breakfast, but had to leave early for cruise. only problem was told free parking for the week was gone on cruise ,but no had to pay ten dollars a day to leave my car

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear guest
Thank you the for taking the time to review your stay with us, I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant, We are excited to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Regard's

Reviewed December 8, 2017

I don't normally write reviews. However, I felt the need to do so in this case, because I really enjoyed the hotel.

I visited Atlanta for business and leisure. I am really happy I decided on this hotel.
There are so many hotel options in Atlanta. But I plan to stay here going forward for all future trips.

I reserved the one bedroom suite. Definitely recommend the suite. It's like staying in a one bedroom apartment. There is a separate living room, full kitchen, dining sitting area and large bathroom. The room was huge and clean. No bugs. No smell. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean.

The hotel itself was quiet and clean. There was no noise in the hallways. I barely even heard other guests in surrounding rooms. The cleaning crew and maids were even quiet while cleaning.

I appreciated all of the premium channels offered including Cinemax and HBO channels, etc. It's nice to have options.

The staff was ALWAYS friendly and helpful. I attempted to give a tip to one of the doormen. He refused to take the tip. But I insisted because he went above and beyond to help with certain requests.
I was really taken aback by how friendly the staff were. There was always someone at the front desk when I walked by.

I did not get an opportunity to eat their breakfast. But it looked good. I also noticed the hotel offered afternoon lunch and/or happy hour during the week days. Most hotels do not offer this. So this is great.

The location of the hotel was perfect. Close to the airport and accessible to other areas of Atlanta. It only took a couple of minutes to get to the highway or to the airport.

I never felt unsafe. The parking lot was safe and fenced. I parked a BMW truck in the parking lot. No problems. Parking was always available. Never had to walk far away from the front entrance of the hotel.

Free Breakfast.
Free Parking.
Free WIFI.
Indoor pool and outdoor seating area.

I truly enjoyed my stay.
Thank you to the Management and a staff for your hospitality.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank TravelPrincess0205

Dear
Wow what a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and you trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your expectations. As service is the only product that we sell, creating rewarding experiences for our guests is why comments of this kind are a “must share” with the management personnel and team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in near future.

Best Regard

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here prior to a trip to Disney. It is actually a great hotel. Clean rooms that are quite large, yummy breakfast, convenient evening reception, fun pool, nice staff, and very conveniently located just a few miles from the airport. My only complaint was that the shuttle driver drive like a maniac. It was scarier than any ride we rode at Disney. Both of my kids agreed!

Outside of that, I will certainly be staying here for future trips with flights out of Atlanta. The kids thought it was a real treat!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Muktar D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and Clean rooms that are quite large, yummy breakfast, convenient evening reception, fun pool, nice staff, and very conveniently located just a few miles from the airport property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.we look forward to hosting you again whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2017

For the most part, I don't look forward to hotel lodging near the Atlanta airport because nothing really stands out as spectacular. But the Homewood Suites is better than average. The location is good; there are sidewalks and restaurants nearby; the facility is clean and inviting; the staff is eager to please and the rooms gave you a ffeeling of being at home with the snug kitchen, full size refrigerator, den and separate bedroom; and most important to note is that the beds were comfy. Will put this hotel on my radar for future Atlanta travels.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank slowee08

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for complementing our team's efforts in ensuring our guests enjoy a wonderful visit in Atlanta . We would love to welcome you back in the near future!

All the Best,