1,573 results
All reviews boutique hotel front desk great boutique peachtree street street noise heart of downtown marta station chain hotels within walking distance rooms are small corner room valet service business trip room service valet parking world of coca cola business or pleasure
Reviewed August 19, 2009

The ellis move our entire group block to a completely different hotel on the other side of town without so much as a peep, had one of our party not noticed the charge from another hotel on their card we wouldn't have known until we got there. The hotel interior is nice, but they clearly don't care about accommodating their guests, and that's really what the hotel is supposed to be doing isn't it?

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank mrepop
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We live in Fulton County and I just wanted to get away to the city and enjoy a romantic night with my husband. The Ellis Hotel is located across the street from the 191 Club and within walking distance to great night life. From the time you pull up to the hotel you are met with five star service! The check-in was fast and we were greeted by name, given the key to our room and personally told what the amenities were, where and what time. Our room was a corner room with a view and taste of life in the "ATL". One can tell that the staff here really enjoy what they do because they are doing what they like. A very friendly atmosphere but yet private. The hotel was clean and sparkling from window to door. Check out was fast and they made us feel they really wanted us to come back. This is a quaint hotel for special people. Go and enjoy like we did!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

From the time we arrived at the door, the staff welcomed us with smiles, help, and advice. Calvin, the bellman, carried my bags to the room, and later helped my friend and I locate restaurants and offices. The desk gave us great advice about food, and the restaurant staff in the hotel provided great service and wonderful food. This type of service makes time away from home easy to handle. I will stay at The Ellis again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2009

What made the Ellis so warm and inviting were the staff. From the moment I arrived and throughout the week that I stayed they were attentive, friendly, courteous, and helpful. I had a lovely stay due to this on my first visit to Atlanta! Queen room was small, but adequate and always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2009

My mother and I decided to take my grandmother (85 yrs old) to see a play at the Fox Theatre and to stay overnight. We chose The Ellis based on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The decorating was beautiful and every employee we encountered was very professional yet personal. We enjoyed every minute we were there. We had wine in the bar and the taxi stand is right outside. Our room could not have been more comfortable. When I go back I will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family