Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,775 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecollege football hall of famecoke museumcity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2010

Clean, wonderful comfortable beds, nice size room. Good location and convinient to World Congress, and CNN

Reviewed March 18, 2010

You think it would be simple.....Housekeeping cleans those rooms where guests are staying; right? Wrong - not here. Booked 2 nights for the kids to visit Aquarium and CNN. Of course room keys didn't work three times - one time we sat in the hall 15 minutes while Engineering changed the batteries in the key reader attached to hotel room door. Our room was not cleaned all day. At 5:00 PM we called to inquire as to why. Of course everyone apologized and said housekeeping was on the way; they never came. I left the manager a voice mail at 6PM and got no return call. Finally spoke to me when I asked for him twice the next morning. He said he hadn't checked voice mail yet that day. Parking situation is a disaster. I was assured the key they gave me would allow me to exit the garage. Within 5 minutes I was at the front desk again after the garage attendant refused to let us depart because the key did not work. Same thing appeared to happen to another lady upon departing. I would not be writing this negative
review if housekeeping cleaned my room or the manager returned my call, but that didn't happen. I'm actually easy to please and understand room keys are a problem everywhere. I just felt screwed after spending $200 a night and $50 on breakfast with no housekeeping service and an obvious terribly messed up parking situation which the management has got to know exists yet refuses to improve. For my troubles I got $50 off bill and free parking. I have never had the need in my life to accept compensation for a poor expereince until now. I recommend satying somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MaxMille
Reviewed March 15, 2010

Many of the reviews have said it all. The staff are great and friendly. The rooms are comfortable except the bed sheets are not very soft. The gym is great and everything else feels extremely new. The halls are lined with murals of underwater scenes, which is very cool. The hotel is across the street from a Baja Fresh, other restaurants, Centennial Park, and the wonderful Georgia Aquarium. It is also walking distance to the Peachtree Mall where the MARTA stop is located and many other hotels. The walk might be too long if you had luggage with you though. My meetings were at the Hyatt and the walk was very easy. Even at night the walk felt safe. The room rates here were much cheaper than the other hotels down the street. On the same trip, I stayed at the Hilton downtown and I would choose this hotel over that one any day, not that the Hilton was bad. But this place just has more bang for the buck.

Reviewed March 7, 2010

I recently stayed here for only one night for a business trip. The staff was very accommodating and extremely friendly upon check in. My room was very nice, clean, and the bed was great. A very firm mattress, but I slept like a baby. The parking garage had plenty of space, but was $18/day to self park. The proximity to the Georgia Aquarium, New World of Coke, and Centennial Park was outstanding. Even better, being in the central part of Atlanta, I was able to avoid the highways altogether, making my travel times very short! Thanks for an excellent stay, hope to stay again!

2  Thank roro856
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We stayed at this hotel while in Atlanta the weekend of the largest cheer competition in the United States. Despite that fact we had a wonderful time. The indoor pool features 3 overhead buckets that kids can hit and dump water into the pool. The outside pool was a little to cold despite it being "heated". The staff were very friendly and accomodating. You are within walking distance of four restaurants (walking distance with a 3 year old). You couldnt ask to be closer to the park, the aquarium, or the children's museum. Floorplan was a little confusing and I would recomment room service with little ones if you are dining in. Room was great, although bed was a little hard. Left something, called back, immediately found and overnighted back to me at no charge (A small but very valuable item I might add). Which I think speaks very highly of their staff. Will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business