1,841 results
All reviewslegal seafoodgeorgia aquariumcentennial parkgreat locationjohnny rocketsworld of coca colaoutdoor poolwithin walking distancecoke museumcollege football hall of famecity viewcnn centerhot tubfront desk staffself parkconvention centerparking garage
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Great staff! Terrible mattresses! Food/breakfast was good. Great location with lots to do in walking distance. Had a nice short walk to the football game and enjoyed all the bars and restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Haley B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hilton Garden Inn. We are so appreciative of feedback from our guests, and most especially when it is positive! We apologize for the inconvenience you suffered as a result of the uncomfortable mattress. We look forward to welcoming you back again on future visits to Atlanta, and again, many thanks for your kind words!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Hotel was okay. Room could have been cleaned way better. Honestly, the worst experience was the power going out. Not the hotel's fault, but...there appeared to be no plan in place or no plan implemented. No one was notified what was happening or notified when the power went back on. It could have been just a power outage, or something much worse. No information was really shared or provided with anyone, which was quite unimpressive. Otherwise, the hotel was okay. Breakfast was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about the safety and security of our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had. The comfort and safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. We do try to share as much information with our guests as possible during these situations, however, time sensitive guest safety issues take precedence. I am sorry your room was not cleaned properly and we will address these issues. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Went to a conference at the GA World Conference Center, one easy walking block away. Room was good sized with both sitting chair and good work space. Minifrig and microwave (that I didn't use) and Keurig coffee maker (that I used a lot). Mini business center on first floor printed the 6-pages I needed without a hassle at no cost. Restaurant/bar on site (unusual for a HGI) and buffet breakfast for $15 (disappointing since I just wanted a quick bagel, not a meal). No ceramic coffee cups in room, despite high quality coffee. This site has just about the perfect set of qualities for what I want in a reasonably priced business hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

We really appreciate your kind review of the Hilton Garden inn! Your thorough compliments offer other readers a visual of what a stay would be like here. You know that you are always welcome and we look forward to your next stay in Atlanta. Thank you again for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We needed to stay close to the Georgia Convention Center and this hotel is about a block or two walk away from it. It's a good hotel, rooms are a nice normal size and there are food options in the hotel and nearby. The shower and the air conditioner could use some updating but otherwise the room was fine. We stayed on the 4th floor which I would not recommend since it is very busy with the breakfast buffet area and two halls that had conferences in them.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

We really appreciate your kind review about our property. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back the next time you travel to Downtown Atlanta, and thank you again for the kind words!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn October 13th through the 16th. I was celebrating my 30th birthday with two of my girlfriends. The front desk staff was amazing and I must particularly point out Elaine she made us feel so welcomed and even left a birthday card with gift bags for me and my friends! I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone new in the area the staff is professional friendly helpful and the buffet is out of this world. Thanks to all the front desk staff and Elaine for making my birthday a special time

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Haley B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We are honored to have been a part of your special day! I am happy to hear that you had a great experience and that our staff went out of the way to make you feel welcome. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.