“Great stay!”

Ranked #46 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Warwick, New York
“Great stay!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights while we visited the aquarium and other downtown attractions... All within walking distance. Room was large, clean and quiet! Friendly staff at check-in :) parking was easy and convenient. Great deli around the corner if your breakfast isn't included in your stay. Would stay again!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank andersbeme
Harman H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. I'm sure future travelers will benefit greatly from your comments. I too enjoy breakfast at the Park Avenue Deli from time to time! I hope that your year is off to an exciting and prosperous start. Thank you again for staying with us.

Warm Regards,

Harman, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Korean first
Holland, MI
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a nice hotel. It's within walking distance of major attractions, including the show I was attending.

I had tried to change my reservation date to move up a day(lateral move), but they wouldn't allow it. Then, my flight was canceled due to weather, and I tried to cancel the first night. No go. I do understand that when I booked it was non-cancelable, but they wouldn't work with me.

Upon arrival, hotel staff was kinda friendly(I think because they had to be), but made it known that I was a "no-show", even though I had paid fully for the room. I was given a 2 double bed room, although I had paid for a King Evolution. I was too tired to fight.

The amenities are nice, beds comfortable, elevators fast. It's a bit of a strange walk down a long corridor to the elevators.

I left feeling a little....cold. I actually preferred the Comfort Inn I had stayed in the night before more(even though not as "upscale", much more inviting.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank bonds77
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience. Based on your post, I can tell that you had a rough travel experience; I remember the weather affecting many flights during that week. I regret that we weren't able to accommodate your room type request as booked. I hope the the room you were provided was to your liking.

I would like to further discuss your experience at check-in. We are concerned that you didn't feel as though your interactions with the staff were genuine. Any elaboration you could provide would be a greatly appreciated and used to facilitate training. My direct line is (404) 704-8042. Please feel free to call me at your leisure.

In Service,

Clayton, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Stayed here for the Gift Show and was very satisfied. I would definitely stay here again. The room was clean, quite and comfortable. A good value. It was good to have the refrigerator and microwave as I brought my own breakfast to save $. Breakfast at the hotel was $12.95. Dinner meal was room service only.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Kim M
Thank you for posting a review. We are glad to be one of the preferred hotel choices for all of the Mart's guests. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Orlando, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I chose this hotel to visit the Georgia Aquarium and was impressed with what it provided. Besides great rates, the location gave us access to the Georgia Aquarium, The World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park and great bars and restaurants within walking distance. I also felt safe walking around the to these attractions. Best of all the breakfast is great! The servers are awesome and some even remember you and make you feel special. Of all things the potatoes are what I remember most, and hot cocoa was a plus.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review. I'm very proud of the service team that mans our restaurant. As a collective, they really enjoy their work. There isn't a day that passes without hearing laughs coming from the breakfast area! What makes their work special is that they have a opportunity to meet and take care of great people like you!

Thank you for your business and I'll pass your sentiments to the team.

Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed here for the Chick Fil A Bowl and had a GREAT time. Walking distance from Olympic Park, the Georgia Dome and our favorite new bar/restaurant Hudson Grille! The service of the staff was great and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm very proud of the job our team does for our guests. They are passionate about providing you with a great experience and nothing makes me happier than to hear that you felt the love!

Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed at this hotel mainly for the location. It was walking distance to Coke Museum and Georgia Aquarium. Hotel was nice and clean. Valet parking was $26 but you could self park in the garage next door for $20. Not bad since I didn't have to pay for attraction parking. A Johnny Rockets and Baja Fresh was on the block as was Der Biergarten a little bit away.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 11 floor with view of the Coke Museum and downtown. An awesome view at the holidays...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We happy to know that you were pleased with the view from your room. The park and the surrounding areas provide quite a glow during the holiday season; it's one of our favorite times of year. Should your future travel plans include Atlanta, we hope to host you again.

Houston
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown for the Chick-fil-A bowl on New Year's Eve. It was the perfect location for walking to the Georgia Dome, the Coca-Cola Museum, the Sky View Ferris Wheel and several great restaurants in the area. I never felt unsafe at all and the room was very clean and well appointed. The guys at the front desk were always friendly and helpful and the breakfast staff was wonderful and responsive to our needs.

Definitely enjoyed the stay and will return there again, should the opportunity arise.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking time to post a review of your experience. The Chick-Fil-A Bowl was a very exciting time for us and we were glad to have served so many wonderful people. We hope to see you at next year's bowl game!

In Service,