“Hilton Garden Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, United States
“Hilton Garden Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my first stay in Atlanta, Georgia. I was at a convention very close by. The Hilton Garden was a very nice hotel. I was greeted by a friendly staff and was asked if I needed any assistance with my bags. The room was very pleasant and clean. The best part was my bed! I am not sure what mattress they used but it was firm but added a nice comfortable feel. I have to say it was the best hotel mattress I ever slept on.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Korean first
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at this particular Garden Inn on Oct. 20-21. The hotel is beautiful and elegant. The front desk staff was very accommodating, fun to talk to, and offered suggestions on places to go. When I made my reservation, I had requested a high floor if possible, and I was given a room on the very top floor, which was awesome by the way. Although, we did not eat at the restaurant, I would have liked to because it looked and smelled delicious. The property is directly across the street from the Georgia Aquarium, which was our whole reason of staying here. The room was spotless when we arrived and the terrace outdoor pool was even open, I guess it really is well heated. I look forward to staying at this hotel again on my next venture to Atlanta. Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bowling Green
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We came to Atlanta for college football game and selected this hotel because of price and closeness to the Georgia Dome. Everything at hotel was wonderful and when I asked about parking at the dome they told me that I could leave my car parked at hotel and walk to the dome

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was recently in Atlanta for a healthcare conference and wanted something close to the convention center. When i walked in the room I noticed a few things right away. The bathroom was not very clean. there were black marks on the toilette seat that I had to clean them myself. The other odd thing i noticed was that the wall unit which had the microwave and the coffee maker was tilted side ways in the middle of the room. Had no idea why. It just looked weird. Tried to straighten it but could not. It was too heavy. An hour later i bought some stuff that i wanted to put in the fridge. noticed it was unplugged. i plugged it back on and put my stuff there to eat in the morning. in less than one hour the fridge started making loud noises and i had to unplug it and throw my stuff in the garbage. It was then that i realized the unit was tilted because the person before me wanted to unplug the fridge.

I ask myself who cleaned that room. Should she not have reported the tilted unit, etc...

Next time in Atlanta will avoid this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Afsaneh N
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed here for several nights for a convention at GWCC. Great location for this - 2 block walk to GWCC. Very clean and well maintained. Rooms were quiet and well furnished. Front desk staff are very pleasant and helpful. Pool and fitness area are very good - outdoor & indoor pool/spa and a well equipped fitness room. The restaurant only serves a fixed-price breakfast - a simple continental buffet and cook-to-order eggs, omelets and waffles; chefs were pleasant and the food was good. But I wished they had a simpler option than the full breakfast - sometimes coffee and a muffin is all you want. Complimentary coffee in the lobby and lemonade and cookies in the afternoon was a nice touch.

1 Thank FrequentTraveller51
Andalusia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hotel is quiet in a good location. The beds aren't so comfortable though(hard mattress) and the heated pool wasn't so warm. The staff is helpful and polite. The room was spacious and very clean and the bathtub was big enough for two.

Thank Alexandru And E... B
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had no complaints as my stay was very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Loved the rooms and wish I could have stayed longer to take advantage of the pool and lounge area. The location is very convenient as well;/

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo